Trump

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: Trump

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:I'm enjoying the theory that Trump can't read very well at all. With his insecurity over his position, hopefully we'll continue to see fighting between his advisors as they move in and out of favor.
It's weird to consider that two of the main faces of the Trump campaign may already be falling out of favour. Weirder still is that I don't know how much of that is wheat and how much is chaff. I don't like waiting on the wind.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

Fell* out of favor, Flynn just resigned! Whoa!

It was a little disorienting how relieved I was that one of his top team would willingly step down, or that Trump would accept it.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

It's kind of weird that in the last week or so I've seen different side of Trump emerge from the internet wood-work.
Being reminded that he was the subject of a Comedy Central Roast six years ago (and was quite gracious about it) and reading a Reddit thread that almost unanimously suggested that working for Trump was generally a positive experience (and replies were primarily and vehemently apolitical).
Exactly what that means about Trump himself and Trump as president is an open question.
But it does make me wonder what it would be like to be a fly-on-the-wall during the various stages of the Trump candidacy/presidency.

RickFortunas

Post by RickFortunas »

All I know is that if Trump doesn't affect my personal safety, finances, etc. then he can do whatever he thinks is "right" as long as it doesn't jeopardize our nation.