[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Optimus vs Samus

Optimus vs Samus

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Postby Sheriff Dani » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:56 pm

Sheriff Dani
Site Admin, Moderator

Postby TwoBuy » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:48 pm

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Postby Sheriff Dani » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:03 pm

Sheriff Dani
Site Admin, Moderator

Postby TwoBuy » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:13 pm

TwoBuy

Postby wolf » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:26 pm

Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop
wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Postby TwoBuy » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:35 pm

First, it's not a popularity contest. Second, I don't write for DC, so I didn't make the rules.

Hell Batman beat Superman! Twice!

Oh, and to whoever put the new emoticon in the list: Total Score! You rule!

:][>:=~+:
TwoBuy

Postby GreenCrayon » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:08 pm

Pirate.
GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Postby ZachWeiner » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:03 pm

ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Postby TwoBuy » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:25 pm

The more I think about it, the more I'm liking the idea of Dark Pheonix being in the top 5. But every time I do, I go back to her being in the Marvel Universe which means that I'd be placing her above The Hulk (green, not crappy brown), and Spiderman, and I can't see that happening at Marvel. I don't know who would win between the two, but in Marvel-land, they are both unbeatable. This also applies to the Rouge theory I had.

I'm sorry, but I'm back to square one: no woman could beat OP.

Damn it. Now I'm thinking about: what if Rouge absorbed The Hulk's powers... Discuss
TwoBuy

Postby Jesster » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:09 am

As for Batman, he's the World's Greatest Detective, thus he rightly headlines Detective Comics.

And it was more a case of "My parents have been killed in front of my eyes, I'm going to train my body and skills for years all around the world in order to kick the most ass possible"

Look at us getting off-topic in something that was already off-topic.

I don't know too much about the Marvel Universe so I don't know much 'bout Dark Phoenix.

To go back to the original Optimus vs. Samus, there's nothing to do with the masculinity/femininity thing in it, Samus was human-sized, Prime was a giant robot who could transform into an eighteen-wheeler. I still think he'd win.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."
Jesster
Clearly not funny

Postby TheyMightBeJason » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:41 am

Only if Samus were inside OP when he transformed. Ouch!
TheyMightBeJason

Postby GreenCrayon » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:44 am

Pirate.
GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Postby Simon. » Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:09 pm

Not a big fan of signatures.
Simon.
Simon.

Postby TwoBuy » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:26 am

TwoBuy