Optimus vs Samus

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

"If living creatures are placed within the bag, they can survive for up to 10 minutes, after which time they suffocate."

Ownage. I'd forgotten how deadly bags of holding actually were. If only they made one the size of the Millenium Dome.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

GreenCrayon wrote:I'm thinking you haven't heard of Dream Mix TV World Fighters, or you would have brought it up.
Nope, but I do now, and that's the important thing. I thank you for enlightening me GreenCrayon.

Damn, it's for the gamecube too, my console of choice! But why oh why is it not in Australia. Well, as far as I can tell it isn't anyway. I have never seen or heard of it at all. I'm sure someone else here will tell me it's in my local store, and that I'm just a plain old fool. But I don't think that game is coming my way any time soon. Much to my disappointment.
Not a big fan of signatures.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Simon wrote:Damn, it's for the gamecube too, my console of choice!
OMG You love GameCube Too?! It has SO many awsome titles like Zelda and... uh... Lizzie McGuire 2: Lizzie Diaries

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

TwoBuy wrote:OMG You love GameCube Too?! It has SO many awsome titles like Zelda and... uh... Lizzie McGuire 2: Lizzie Diaries
Low blow TwoBuy, low blow. I stand behind Nintendo. And I'm really enjoying Lizzie McGuire 2: Lizzie Diaries lately.

Also, Smash brothers, Mario kart, and TimeSplitters tournaments on my projector.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

I couldn't stand TimeSplitters, it was like GoldenEye except created by baies who hadn't yet been subjected to infanticide and therefore made a bad game.

AlligatorJack

Post by AlligatorJack »

For one, it's "Rogue" for christ's sakes. And two, Samus would sodomize Optimus Prime like she was putting on her make up. I hope he can drive away fast enough.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Jesster wrote:I couldn't stand TimeSplitters, it was like GoldenEye except created by baies who hadn't yet been subjected to infanticide and therefore made a bad game.
The single player was pretty uninspiring, what with there only being 10 levels, and they weren't all that good. But it shines in multiplayer, 'Cause it's great for fast paced mayhem. With lots of fun. And explosions. And sims with large breasts that make rather pleasurable sounds when they die.

And I don't see why everyone always compares it to Goldeneye (it happens a lot). Goldeneye, although awesome, wasn't that awesome then, and it certainly isn't now that we're going into the next gen. If you're going to compare it to any kind of 64 game, go for Perfect Dark, that whooped Goldeneye into the dust.

(I assume you're talking about Goldenye 64)

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Most FPS are meh i've only ever played a couple that I liked so that genre has remained dead to me i've only ever played timesplitters 2 and Hated it.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

It gets compared to goldeneye because it appears to be the same game but worse. They have the same way of showing you your health, and the same idea for stats at the end, plus it's an FPS. I played the multiplayer, and what got me was the actual control system, if I want to aim at someone so that I actually have any chance of hitting them I have to stand completely still, usually leading to my death.

Bear in mind my friend bought the game round, and may have changed my settings just so he could finally beat me at a game.

Also, Goldeneye 64 was an amazing game, and the first FPS I enjoyed playing, it had a great multiplayer and was only beaten by Perfect Dark because it was made by the same people. PD was pretty much GoldenEye 2, except without James Bond.

TheyMightBeJason

Post by TheyMightBeJason »

And with a gun that could shoot through walls! 8)[/b]

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

I have a gun that will shoot through walls... Membrane walls.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

Post by Guest »

The one thing i loved most about golden eye was the golden gun, and the fact that it can kill people in one shot. In reality, can't any gun potentaly kill someone with one shot? I never got that part.

Society

Post by Society »

Blarg, forgot to sign in.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

My favorite part was the golden gun too. I really liked the Man With The Golden Gun multiplayer game where it was everyone on that one guy. We used to play it for days straight and finally finish a level with the top person at around 10k kills.

I miss you jobless summers!

CheshireCat151

Re: Optimus vs Samus

Post by CheshireCat151 »

To gently usher the thread back on topic...

Clearly Samus would beat the living crap out of optimus prime. Questionable size ratios aside, has anyone PLAYED a super metroid game here!? She consistently decimates things ranging from the size of a headcrab to things about four stories tall (depending on which game). The Mother Brain alone is easily a match for Optimus Prime, and Samus consistently kicks her steel-encased gelatinous ass.

Let's face it, even normal machine gun fire can damage Prime. Plasma gun? I believe this debate is about over.