EXTRA! EXTRA!

Upper Bracket
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Re: EXTRA! EXTRA!

Post by Edminster »

Two Hour and Fifty-Seven minute warning!
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Alright, I will definately have this done on time, but I need to warn Ed that this computer is extremely slow. It took five minutes for just this to load.
This isn't my computer to work on, it is merely loaned. It will be extremely crappy quality so I'm not bargaining for time or anything. But I am just warning ya. I have to close my internet to have the other things work quickly. Cut me some slack in this regard, okay?

Whatever works fastest to load, photobucket or mail, will be what I use.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

I'm posting here since it is the only thread not locked*. that finale was great. ahmet's was pretty good. rad rap battle anyway. oldrac's was great up until the last 3 panels and the little curse ward thing at the end. kinda lost me with them. but the first 2/3 or so were amazing.

* i would have posted sooner, but i've been in vegas

Also - when did all this Zach worship start? he used to be this guy who'd occasionally show up and make some funny comments. now he's this rockstar/god figure that all you noobs seem to idolize. "Zach is the greatest comic ever". "make love to me oh great Zach". "i want your little Wiener babies** inside me". If anybody should be worshiped it should be we_are_138. everybody needs to start beseeching his ass to get back here and start dropping the hammer on "awesome" usage.

**which also presumably have clown haircuts

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

ruotwocone wrote:Also - when did all this Zach worship start?
It's interesting how you answer your own question in the very next sentence.
ruotwocone wrote:he used to be this guy who'd occasionally show up and make some funny comments.
Now he never checks in at all. Because he is never around, he has become a mystery. And because he gives us this place for free, a sort of admiration starts. Blind admiration plus mystery plus a Priest caste willing to cash in on this because it gives them more power equals Mage and I setting ourselves up as Global Mods and the results are what you see around you.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Ever since the cult of personality I had in high school ended I've had a distaste for hero worship that I am not the target of.

Also, Ed describes Zach just like Klamm.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

I don't know what the deal is, either. But that doesn't mean I can't use it to further my own ends.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:
I don't know what the deal is, either. But that doesn't mean I can't use it to further my own ends.
seconded. i also was saving the zach card for the finals... guess i shoulda used it in one of the semis though.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

ruotwocone wrote:
Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:
seconded. i also was saving the zach card for the finals... guess i shoulda used it in one of the semis though.
LOL
Just like an std, will never fully go away.