-SMBC QUAKE CUSTOMTF SERVER- Join now even u Tf2 peeps

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

[smbc] thesonofmorgoth

-SMBC QUAKE CUSTOMTF SERVER- Join now even u Tf2 peeps

Post by [smbc] thesonofmorgoth »

Hey guys since Tf2 came out and some of you (including me steam id: [smbc] thesonofmorgoth) have it i thought it might be fun to once in a while play quake custom team fortress which are the roots of the game you play now. Its what us smbc'ers used to play before TF2 came out and since maarty stopped hosting it i am now and weeee neeeed more peeeps!

everything you need to play can be found at:
http://morgothquake.smbc-comics.com/

the smbc.zip file is everything u need to play while the quake signal tells you when people get on.

If people are interested ill do another post telling people how to edit their .config file and stuff so you guys can have a better game experience.

If you are interested in playing please also post with your google talk/aim or something so i can also tell you the small things about setting the game up and also be able to invite you when we play. My aim is thesonofmorgoth and my google talk is javed.b.ahamed@gmail.com

thanks guys =p. Look forward to fragging u all!
Last edited by [smbc] thesonofmorgoth on Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Are you the same one that i know or another one. There is a new release set to come out in a few weeks. I will get you an advanced copy if you want.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

[smbc] thesonofmorgoth

yes im the same one ^_^. thanks!

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

also morgath... fine work on Dustbowl a couple of days ago. too bad I had to singlehandedly defeat your team with my wild medic skills. Of course we got our asses handed to us for a lot of gravel pit... but that's no fun to boast about.

[smbc] thesonofmorgoth

my team did not get their asses kicked :( sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its not my fault they sucked. no one ever goes medic on my team :( plz can u healz me?

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

morgothquake.homeip.net

I cant get that to work. Can you give me the ip addy?
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

[smbc] thesonofmorgoth

its morgothquake.homeip.net:745 u have to put the port part or else it wont work and dont put www. either. maarty is currently trying to get the files onto smbc server 2 i think. verizon doesnt let us host from the default port 80

[smbc] thesonofmorgoth

Ok guys ill edit the top post 2 but this is the new site where you can download the files without having to go through port 745 verizon facist communist pigs b.s

http://morgothquake.smbc-comics.com/

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

no dude i need the ###.###.###.### or my custom fuhquake wont connect.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

HARDKORE wrote:no dude i need the ###.###.###.### or my custom fuhquake wont connect.
I'm pretty sure the reason he's giving you a dns is because the server has a dynamic ip...
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

[smbc] thesonofmorgoth

yeah i have a dynamic ip so im using a dns forwarding service. basically morgothquake.homeip.net always represents my current ip address.

so you just have to type connect morgothquake.homeip.net or use the .bat file included in the dload package.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

http://www.distanceeducationconsultants ... -15-08.zip

that is the latest release. its going to be put on monday or tuesday for us to play.

I got to the server. i had to leave off the port