Lost Odyssey

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

HARDKORE wrote:i ware a size 16 shoe and you know what they say about people who have big feet.
They're (I am ignorant and should be dragged into the street and shot in the mouth.)'s?
Not a big fan of signatures.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

HARDKORE wrote:i ware a size 16 shoe and you know what they say about people who have big feet.
They wear shoes that are at least 4 sizes too large for the size of their feet so that people might infer that they have large penises?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

They're liars? And don't know how to spell wear?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

All of the above?
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

No i didnt know what version to use. I do wear a size 16. Back to the game.

I made it to disc 2. Some of the spells remind me of FF 8 but thats a good thing. I like the part of the game where the immortal characters come back to life after 3 turns. It has saved me a couple of times.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

It sounds a lot like this game is just Final Fantasy with a different name.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Frostbite wrote:It sounds a lot like this game is just Final Fantasy with a different name.
On one hand, I don't want to stick up for Hardkore. On the other hand...

Pretty much every RPG gets compared to Final Fantasy to some respect. Regardless of how new or unique it is, it probably has similarities to one of the dozen Final Fantasies. I would imagine that more than half of the recognizable names in standard RPGs are from the series. There are plenty more, I'm sure, but as a moderate console gamer, I can only think of about 3 off-hand.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Chrono trigger was one. Its an old game. I think it was made by the people who made the FF series in the 90's. I got chrono cross for ps1 but it don’t seem to have the same turn base system.

This game has a ring system. You equip a ring and if have to line 2 circles up. The closer you get the more damage you do. You collect materials and make your own unique rings.

This game has one downside. It takes forever to get to a town with new weapons. You have to do the first disc and part of the second before you can buy anything new.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

HARDKORE wrote:Chrono trigger was one. Its an old game. I think it was made by the people who made the FF series in the 90's. I got chrono cross for ps1 but it don’t seem to have the same turn base system.

This game has a ring system. You equip a ring and if have to line 2 circles up. The closer you get the more damage you do. You collect materials and make your own unique rings.

This game has one downside. It takes forever to get to a town with new weapons. You have to do the first disc and part of the second before you can buy anything new.
Buying things? I prefer to just ransack the corpses of my enemies'