My review of Silent Hill Homecoming.

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Re: My review of Silent Hill Homecoming.

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

this thread wrote:Well that was worth being jostled out of the eternal rest of the forum thread afterlife!
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Dane Raider

Post by Dane Raider »

jimm1909 wrote:
Pleass wrote:Popular American cinema isn't good at that sort of thing, in my opinion... OH LOOKY HERE I PUT A LINK IN TO SOME DODGY SOUNDING SITE LOL
I agree completely. Definitely need the headphones on.

-Jim
Jim, are you an intelligent new breed of spambot?

I like. I am convinced.

Edit: Never mind, there was no Jim. Must've been a bad acid trip paradox.

Edit part II: No, there was a Jim, Oldrac saw him too. I am otherwise mistaken. Carry on.

Edit part III: I've started to enjoy editing this one post. It's better than double-posting, right?

Edit part IV: Definitely right.
Being kinky is when you tickle your girlfriend's anus with a feather, being perverted is when you bypass that hassle and just start humping chickens.

eternalfrost

Post by eternalfrost »

Bit of an old post, but just finished a play through of this.

I'd say the graphics are the only thing really worth mentioning, and are starting to get dated considering it is five or six (?) years old now. Other than that, it basically just a run of the mill Silent Hill game. The moody horror you come to expect but nothing extraordinary. Worth playing though if you are a fan of the series.

Crowner

Post by Crowner »

Didnt really like it :X

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

I was too freaked out by the fluffy pink teddy bear in Silent Hill 4: The Room to continue with the series after that point.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...