The Works of Suda51

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

The Works of Suda51

Post by LordRetard »

So I bought killer7 the other day. I was surprised, because I haven't seen it before and I found it in the electronics section of a department store for $10; pretty fucking A. Anyway I was surprised how weird and nonsensical it was, I haven't seen anything quite so creepy in a very long time, and I only spent about 10 or 20 minutes playing.

Anyone else play any games by Suda51 (ex. No More Heroes, a bunch of other stuff that's not killer7 or NMH)? I need a wii and DS now to play NMH and Flower, Sun and Rain. Unless someone gives me a bad review of any of his games right now, which would be helpful 'cause I don't really have hundreds of dollars just lying around (well, I do, but I need it for school... not video games).

A Gram of Soma

Re: The Works of Suda51

Post by A Gram of Soma »

NMH was an extremely fun game for the action portions. There's some fluff between every mission where you are forced to play boring mini-games (Let's mow the lawn yay!) The storyline is a little strange, as are the character designs, but that's just Suda51's style, you like it or you don't.

Sidenote: Finals week has stopped me for a while now, but I was working my way through MadWorld on Wii, and it's also pretty fun if you're looking for more violent Wii games.
Like all things Spanish, it is dangerous.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Re: The Works of Suda51

Post by LordRetard »