Xbox vs Ps3 "Discussion"

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Kurtis55555

Xbox vs Ps3 "Discussion"

Post by Kurtis55555 »

Alright everyone knows Xbox360 is better lol...anyone care to have a heated argument?
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Re: Xbox vs Ps3 "Discussion"

Post by FengharTheNord »

Ha.

Console gamers.

Waste your money on buying a good PC. If you shop around right you can pay 500 dollars for a PC that can run Crysis on high settings. Then you don't have to argue about which console is better (PS3 for hardware, Xbox 360 for games, Wii for family and friends).

/thread
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I don't prefer any console over each other, they all have games I like on them. Plus I don't own any of them, so I'm unbiased. To make me even less biased, I own a gamecube, xbox, and PS2.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

My favourite console is your mom.

I'm fucking her.
FengharTheNord wrote:Waste your money on buying a good PC. If you shop around right you can pay 500 dollars for a PC that can run Crysis on high settings. Then you don't have to argue about which console is better (PS3 for hardware, Xbox 360 for games, Wii for family and friends).
Is this really the height of all nerddom? Crysis might have the most intensive graphics but I think there are other games that I want to play.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Screw that, I game on my 1990 Mac!
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Wii is great for group gaming.
Xbox360 is great for online gaming.
PS3 is better for everything else.

And I don't care about the first two, so if I were to buy a console, I'd buy PS3.

Avalant
Ahmet's sex life

Post by Avalant »

I own all 3. The 360 is dead and the Wii is collecting dust, so I guess I have to tip my hat to the PS3 that I use almost every day.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

In all honesty... I'm playing a lot of PS2 games these days. You kids and your damn new-fangled technology.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I don't have any of the new systems, I have no controllers for my gamecube, and I only have Halo for the xbox, so I too am playing mostly PS2 games.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Times were tough for the Lower Middle Class but we've made the most of it, and with an insight regarding the PS2 that escapes most ordinary people.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I own zero gaming consoles, sometimes I wonder if I truly deserved my title of nerdship.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Did you download any emulators? That'll give you some make-up points.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Nintendo always has my preference. Aside from quite recently their games have always been top notch. They are creative. Something like Zelda or Pokemon or Mario or Metroid is just far too good to be beaten out. If nintendo ever does lose out, these games will become like the new sonic games.
It's a lot like the whole art epidemic. Good music and art and content in general gets drowned out by the need for money. The Wii has definately fallen slave for this as well, and it's going to backlash on them soon as the casual gamers merely buy casually. Soon they'll have enough casual games to quit buying stuff and no one else will care anymore.
While Nintendo's games on other systems were awesome, they were never good at raking in the cash. If Wii didn't go the casual root and hit their goldmine, they'd probably lose out in competition. This usually makes people dismiss Nintendo in these arguements, but I don't need a powerful engine or insane graphics. I want an awesome game that will wow me. Each and every franchise game they made made an entirely new world. You can't recreate that with most of the other games. Give me super powers, or ask me to save the world, or just go around and kill people without getting caught. Those games are good, but Nintendo Classics are in a different league.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

LordRetard wrote:My favourite console is your mom.

I'm fucking her.
FengharTheNord wrote:Waste your money on buying a good PC. If you shop around right you can pay 500 dollars for a PC that can run Crysis on high settings. Then you don't have to argue about which console is better (PS3 for hardware, Xbox 360 for games, Wii for family and friends).
Is this really the height of all nerddom? Crysis might have the most intensive graphics but I think there are other games that I want to play.
Crysis is good for benchmark, which is why I was referencing it. It's a shit game.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

FengharTheNord wrote:Crysis is good for benchmark, which is why I was referencing it. It's a shit game.
Yeah. How good does my computer have to be to run Doom II? Because as I recall that's the pinnacle of PC video gaming.