Ideas for a book or movie that hasn't been made yet

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Re: Ideas for a book or movie that hasn't been made yet

Post by LordRetard »

Pfft, at the library I can hold so many books one-handed (I actually usually carry the stacks with one hand and use my other hand to steady it, because I pick up too much because I am dumb).

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

At first, I thought that you meant "the stacks" as in "all the books that are currently available to be checked out" and I was impressed.
Well, for that matter, maybe that is what you meant.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

LordRetard wrote:Pfft, at the library I can hold so many books one-handed (I actually usually carry the stacks with one hand and use my other hand to steady it, because I pick up too much because I am dumb).
Do you have gorilla hands or something?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:At first, I thought that you meant "the stacks" as in "all the books that are currently available to be checked out" and I was impressed.
Well, for that matter, maybe that is what you meant.
I probably couldn't do that. But for a while there was always this rubber mat in the way of the non-fiction cart, which is usually very heavy by the time it gets full, so until we moved the mat I had to lift the cart up and put it onto the mat. Eventually I found out that everyone else was just rolling another cart out of the way to make room, which I guess would've made more sense.