GTA Overdrive

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

HARDKORE
The Heavy

GTA Overdrive

Post by HARDKORE »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf9EXT7bSYs

This is a good video. That is just wild. I showed this to my step dad and he was like "wow thats wild, do you got that game?"
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: GTA Overdrive

Post by Kimra »

All I could think when watching that video is how I would dump the truck with the green goblin on it and steal the motorcycle. And maybe punch the Fresh Prince of Bell Air because his always fun to punch in the back of the head.

Otherwise I have no idea what this is actually referencing of quoting or anything. Just that it's GTA and GTA lets me kill people without criminal chargers, so it makes me happy.
King Prawn

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

by Kimra on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:20 am

All I could think when watching that video is how I would dump the truck with the green goblin on it and steal the motorcycle.
does that mean you like the dirty sanchez to?
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Hee hee. I'm the worst driver in the world and I've made that bike slide for miles when randomly jumping off it. God bless games. Also my favourite weapon is the Desert Eagle. Nobody asked but I want to sound like a gun freak.
King Prawn

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Kimra wrote:Hee hee. I'm the worst driver in the world and I've made that bike slide for miles when randomly jumping off it. God bless games. Also my favourite weapon is the Desert Eagle. Nobody asked but I want to sound like a gun freak.
I love the scooter. Nothing like having an easy time driving for over a mile while doing a wheelie.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

GTA SA had the best. You could improve your skills. That is more like real life there. I remember the desert eagle was found north of the construction site. In an in cove on the ally along side where his radio controlled shop was. Bikes were faster then cars so I went with them. Man I wish that truck was in the game. I would like to know how that done that.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

HARDKORE wrote:GTA SA had the best. You could improve your skills. That is more like real life there. I remember the desert eagle was found north of the construction site. In an in cove on the ally along side where his radio controlled shop was. Bikes were faster then cars so I went with them. Man I wish that truck was in the game. I would like to know how that done that.
Editing? I don't think it was actually in the game, they just threw it on over the top later. Done well, I admit, but I reckon after the fact.

Also. GTA SA was awesome. I miss it. I always had trouble with the Gimp suit though. My games always failed to allow that mission.
King Prawn

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

You got to take that woman out on several dates. You then get access to her house.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

HARDKORE wrote:You got to take that woman out on several dates. You then get access to her house.
Ah no. Apparently there is a glitch where she was just never home. EVER. I would have wined and dined her, but she never answered the friggen door. I even tried the jumping out of an airplane in a gimp suit and landing on her doorstep, which is like a guarantee of the perfect date with her, but she wasn't home. Fortunatly the game also lets you skip the whole vegas (what's the fake name of that place?) plot. Shame though I have an obsession with 100% completion.

Also hated shoting the helecoptors on Zeros (?) toy store roof. Just couldn't do it. So it too was left undone.
King Prawn

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

I had trouble flying his remote planes and shooting the trucks. I had to replay it 5 or 6 times to get them all.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

HARDKORE wrote:I had trouble flying his remote planes and shooting the trucks. I had to replay it 5 or 6 times to get them all.
Hmm now that you mention it I vaguely recall that mission, which means I managed to scape past the first one and then never manage to do the rest. And when I say I tried, I would mean a good 50 times before I would have given up. At the very least that is.
King Prawn

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Honestly, the Zero mission that had me fail constantly is the final one, where you fly a helicopter as air support in a miniature war. Seriously, I hated that one so bad.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Do you know what it reminds me off? Another game I had/have called Muppet Race Mania. I had that game at 99% complete, and there were two little things, that I could not, no matter how I tried, complete. It was evil. Pure evil.
King Prawn

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

It is just wierd or at least it does to me. Someone would set down and edit and code and replace that stuff with the goblin truck. Just think of what they would have to do to get it right.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I'd rather not imagine. I'm happy to enjoy the fruits of others labour, but to think about the effort they actually put in? Nah. No fun.

Besides. If I was editing that game, I'd be building in a big bird suit for Officer Tenpenny or CJ or something.
King Prawn