zRadio

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

zRadio

Post by Sandwiches »

I go live on zRadio. Direct link to the player

all the hits with no tits. Very difficult to broadcast tits and on this budget! Kind of quality you can expect from the second best radio station in the world called zRadio. I'm on now for an hour basically

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Re: zRadio

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Why?
Edit: Oh, that's why. Fuck yeah.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

Post by Sandwiches »

Debriefing of My Hour

There were not so many problems, apart from me swearing and then a song swearing. But I kind of covered up the song swearing

And then I didn’t switch to stereo and was broadcasting my microphone’s song. And they could hear typing. Anyway I fixed that.

And that was the end basically. I was on edge throughout the whole of Get Yourself Up, because I couldn’t remember if there was swearing. There was none. So that wasn’t a problem so far as broadcasting goes.

Anyway, we’ll see what Ian thinks.

=============

Ian says that was good. Alright, my next time will be 10-11pm BST Wednesday 30th May. So I won't be biting my nails all the way through Get Yourself Up, scared in case KRS One says colored feller or calls someone a mother fucker.

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

Post by Sandwiches »

starting in 1 hour 15 at 10pm GMT+1

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SHOW IS THIS

it's an online radio show, online at zradio.co.uk click listen live in top right corner

WILL IT BE RECORDED

if I can teach my idiot brother how to do so in an hour, yes it will be recorded

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC

broaden your horizons you fucking moron

WILL THERE BE SPEAKING

yes

WHAT AM I

what is life, a dance, a dream, we are not artists we are art. We are speed as contrasted with position. Momentum. Whatever.

I FORGOT THE FIRST BIT

10pm GMT+1. zradio.co.uk. direct link to listen live

Sandwiches
[Insert In Mouth]

Post by Sandwiches »

Hahahahahah, well I’m not on tonight, Ian’s mum died or something. I don’t know.

Anywya he’s been gone for two weeks and the new guy knows fuck all about me, SOOOOOOO