Best Games of 2017?

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

ComicsandCoffee

Best Games of 2017?

Post by ComicsandCoffee »

So being the second week of November I thought that this would be a good time to ask the biggest gaming question of the year; what games are earning everyone's vote for Game of the Year so far? Personally I have only been playing games on PC and Xbox One so I want to gauge what everyone else thinks, especially you PS4 and Switch users (I might even consider buying one or the other depending on what everyone says.)

Personally I have been loving South Park: Fractured but Whole. It has that crude sense of humor we all expected from those guys, along with an amazing world to explore and some great combat. To me I think this should be at least a candidate for Game of the Year but I am sure that it will not even mentioned :(

I spent the night at a coworkers house last night after a long day at work and he had just got the new Uncharted game which I will admit is the first one in the series I have played and it is amazing! I don't know how I missed this series for so long. I really wanted to try out the rest of the series, and luckily enough I was able to get the whole collection from http://www.for-sale.co.uk/uncharted-collection. I found someone selling an Uncharted PS4 with all the games and some really nice accessories that I was able to meet on the way home. I have been playing the first game all day and I just love it! I can see how this series has won so many awards and as soon as I get onto the fourth game I am sure It will earn my vote for the best game of 2017.