- Tested positive for Space-AIDS
- Posts: 8835
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
- Location: Internet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always
gödel stop spreading fud
- Is Totally a People
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:19 am
- Location: all the boys.
This is a tough call.
Wolf's drawings were great.
But, I liked Fenghar's joke.
...I think Fenghar wins because of the "entrails and knick knacks."
If we weren't such good friends, I'd wish you were dead.
- Avord the Nord
- Posts: 2365
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
- Location: location location
AHAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK WE BOTH WENT FOR LIKE THE SAME THING AHAHAHA.
DonRetrasado wrote: Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow
- Mage of the Mountains
- Posts: 9601
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
- Location: Right here. Right now.
Ugh, another tough decision.
I vote Wolf. Damn you both for making this so hard.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
Oldrac the Chitinous
- Chicken O' the Sea
- Posts: 3477
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 pm
- Location: The Perfect Stillness of the Deep
After so much deliberation, it's ridiculous.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.
- He-Man in a Miniskirt
- Posts: 6853
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
- Location: meanwhile elsewhere
Wolf. I can feel the terror.
- Spam-Bot Trollop
- Posts: 5515
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
- Location: Box of Cereal.
Fenghar always ends them with a bang. I just can't help but laugh at his execution.
Fengy, but it's close.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
- *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
- Posts: 1622
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 pm
- Location: Transexual, Transylvania
I like Fenghar's and so is my vote.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.
- polite but murderous
- Posts: 6514
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
- Location: The vast and desolate prairies
It's really close, but I liked Wolf's just a tiny bit better, so she gets my vote.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.
- sock-puppet of the infinite
- Posts: 1929
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:58 pm
- Location: true... wait, false!
wolfypoo you got my votey
- Licensed Troll Pornographer
- Posts: 9964
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
- Location: Europe
I like Fenghar's drawing and words. So it would make sense to vote for him.
But I will vote for Fenghar.
- Easily burned, but always comes back for more
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 am
- Location: Texas!
Hmm, wolf. Close, but wolf's made me laugh harder.
- Death by Elocution
- Posts: 8051
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
- Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
Tough one, as everyone has mentioned.
I'm going to vote Fenghar mainly for the words "uncontrollable bloodlust" which made me laugh for some reason.
- Ahmet's sex life
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:43 pm
- Location: Boston, MA
I'm voting for Fenghar, but you both need to stay the fuck away from my house.
- kissed a girl and she liked it
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: The city that rhymes with fun
Voting Fenghar. It's really the last, delicious frame that won me over.