New People

I AM NOT KIDDING YOU WILL BE BANNED

Moderator: GreenCrayon

zowned

New People

Post by zowned »

EDIT: Welcome new folks! feel free to introduce yourself here. Also make special care to read the rules in advance please. They're very simple. Thanks! -LordRetard

I just joined and was perusing the forums when I had the idea to introduce myself. It was such a good idea I knew all the other new people would do the same, (because they're all crazy addicts desperate to get their post count up so they dont stand out as much as everyone else) instead of clogging up the forums I figured they could come here.

You dont have to though but this will make you an antisocial hobo, one that sits outside the news agents, shouts expletives and tells you to get your hair cut. I hate that guy.

So I'm Zowned, thats not my real name and kudos to those that figured it out.

I like smbc but I will ferociously hump the leg of any webcomic thats pasts through my field of vision.
(Not the artists though I dont want to appear strange.)

I recently moved to Australia but I'm considering moving back now that the toilets don't flush any differently and my neighbour isn't Carl Kennedy. I like video games and television and comics and I very rarely venture outside its to bloody hot and people always want to talk to you.

TL;DR Post here please.

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

Dr K moved to Hawaii with that new girl who lives down the street and can't walk properly anymore.

Romantic.
I live in his house now... along with Simon.
BTY. [Better than you]

Raptor_Jesus

Post by Raptor_Jesus »

That's not your real name?

Well hell, here I was thinking I knew you.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Haha! Look who stopped by, it's Jesse!

I left on too many cliffhangers, did Steffles finally break up with hawhaw, did GreenCrayon ever stop being missing. Did TwoBuy fuse with his clone?

I demand answers.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

TwoBuy is gayer. GreenCrayon still doesn't show up for class and the other two may have broken up.
I'll go with yes.

Guesstimation
BTY. [Better than you]

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

i would say the crayon is still largely missed... more for his ability to get noobs in line than anything. haven't heard much from pebbles or hawhaw since around the time you stopped posting. twobuy and i have worked on it, but all we've managed to fuse so far are our fingernails... makes grasping things difficult

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

It's weird, I used to think me and GC were seperate people, but we both kind of vanished at the same time, so maybe not.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Jesster wrote:It's weird, I used to think me and GC were seperate people, but we both kind of vanished at the same time, so maybe not.
Personally, I think there are only about two posters on this entire board, with different usernames.*

*It was two and a robot, but we haven't had much spambot visitation of late.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Are you back for good, Jesster? I missed your disgruntled looking pug (I have 3) avatar.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Apparently this influx of new folk have afforded me mod abilities in the multimedia section. Huzzah.
Nearly edited someone else's post before I noticed.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

I am semi-back for semi-good. I'll pop in when I have spare time, but I'm vanishing for a week mid-February (Five days in a hotel with my girlfriend).

Zach called me a traitor, so I figured I'd better come back and put some newbs into line, not that I recognise which ones are newbs anymore.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Re: New People

Post by Sahan »

zowned wrote:I recently moved to Australia but I'm considering moving back now that the toilets don't flush any differently and my neighbour isn't Carl Kennedy. I like video games and television and comics and I very rarely venture outside its to bloody hot and people always want to talk to you.

TL;DR Post here please.
It's not the flushing system that's different, it's the fact that people look down into the bowl before deciding the fate of what's in it (half-flush or full flush).

So hi, I'm new. I'm a webcomic addict, a guitarist, and I like sports. I also want to know whether tucker's mum is the same tucker's mum that ran away to join the circus, is she?
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Jesster wrote:Zach called me a traitor
I'm pretty sure that was me.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

JayTeeCool

Post by JayTeeCool »

Dirty Noobs Image
[Insert Cool Looking Graphic Here]

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

JayTeeCool wrote:Dirty Noobs Image
For a second, I was like "When did we add that brownish-orange looking smiley?" Then I quoted you and saw through your deception.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away