New People

I AM NOT KIDDING YOU WILL BE BANNED

Moderator: GreenCrayon

shadebug

Re: New People

Post by shadebug »

Astrogirl wrote:
shadebug wrote:I legitimately can’t remember when I applied to join this forum but I just got approved so I guess I’d better do this.

I’m Ed; I’m a Briton; I read multiple webcomics, among them SMBC. Not sure what else is supposed to go here.

Either way, I’m off to search for the strip I was searching for back when I tried to join just in case it’s magically been found since. My money’s on being confused and it was actually a Poorly Drawn Lines strip all along
What was it about?
It was about how it doesn’t matter if you do or don’t get into a relationship for love and that it’s just as likely that a couple who got together for entirely vapid reasons has a love for the ages and people that seemed made for each other end up divorced and hating each other.

I feel like it’s a really good companion to the multiple lives strip, assuming it exists

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

I haven’t been able to find it in the past 20-30 minutes but it will probably eventually end up in his book „Love ruining everything“ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/we ... billion-bc

Or is it one of these after all? http://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/search/love
Microaggression? Microaggression!

gnome

Post by gnome »

Hi, I didn't think I was ever going to get off of double secret probation.
thanks

gnome

Post by gnome »

there is a lot to figure out here.
I need a point to instructions for posting the discussed comic in the reply; I have browsed across it, but have lost where
thanks

alfredal

Post by alfredal »

Hi, I'm Alfredo. I've been wanting to go in for some time, but time is money and I've finally been able to come in.

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

Welcome, Sir Mark of Chain.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...