Re: New People

Post by Astrogirl »

What are bookends?
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Gawdzilla Sama

Post by Gawdzilla Sama »

Astrogirl wrote:What are bookends?
For the US, they were Pearl Harbor and the atomic bombs.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Astrogirl wrote:What are bookends?
The literal meaning is these things:

Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Gawdzilla Sama

Post by Gawdzilla Sama »

Inadequate, however.

hasan459

Post by hasan459 »

hello there
this is hasan, i am from bangladesh and i love to read comic since my childhood

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Hi Hasan, What do you do for work or study?

aethelred

Post by aethelred »

Hi, I've been reading the comic for several years now, but I'm new to the forum. Said in the new people link to introduce yourself, so ... hi. Name's aethelred. Picked it because it's fun to say.

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

How do you say it?

ckridge

Post by ckridge »

ckridge, librarian, can't stay on task, sit still, or shut up, try to make the best of it. Hi.

shadebug

Post by shadebug »

I legitimately can’t remember when I applied to join this forum but I just got approved so I guess I’d better do this.

I’m Ed; I’m a Briton; I read multiple webcomics, among them SMBC. Not sure what else is supposed to go here.

Either way, I’m off to search for the strip I was searching for back when I tried to join just in case it’s magically been found since. My money’s on being confused and it was actually a Poorly Drawn Lines strip all along

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

shadebug wrote:I legitimately can’t remember when I applied to join this forum but I just got approved so I guess I’d better do this.

I’m Ed; I’m a Briton; I read multiple webcomics, among them SMBC. Not sure what else is supposed to go here.

Either way, I’m off to search for the strip I was searching for back when I tried to join just in case it’s magically been found since. My money’s on being confused and it was actually a Poorly Drawn Lines strip all along
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE ED
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

shadebug

Post by shadebug »

Edminster wrote:
shadebug wrote:I legitimately can’t remember when I applied to join this forum but I just got approved so I guess I’d better do this.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE ED
That was a typo, I meant to say I’m EdD. Completely different.

I also now realise I have no idea how to use the forum to find an old comic or whether that’s even appropriate

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

hahaha yeah. good luck! :D
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Edminster wrote:

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE ED
I've decided I am Ed now.

I can do that right? I'm rusty at how this works.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

What was it about?