The Rules of the Forum

I AM NOT KIDDING YOU WILL BE BANNED

Moderator: GreenCrayon

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Re: The Rules of the Forum

Post by DonRetrasado »

Gradivus wrote:
Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:That was the joke. You are not clever. You should probably make a new account and try to make a better first impression.
I know it was the joke. That was my joke. I guess you're not too clever either. Either that, or your function here is to build yourself up in your own mind and try to gain status by insulting the new people. Typical sub-par primate group behavior.
"And I'll try to gain status by making lame jokes and insulting the regulars!" Oh man, is this the joke? Are you Andy Kaufman?
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Gradivus wrote:Either that, or your function here is to build yourself up in your own mind and try to gain status by insulting the new people. Typical sub-par primate group behavior.
I thought that was everyones function? Have I been doing it wrong?
King Prawn

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

Gradivus wrote:
Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:That was the joke. You are not clever. You should probably make a new account and try to make a better first impression.
I know it was the joke. That was my joke. I guess you're not too clever either. Either that, or your function here is to build yourself up in your own mind and try to gain status by insulting the new people. Typical sub-par primate group behavior.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...