Kicked off a My Little Pony Forum

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Kicked off a My Little Pony Forum

Post by ruotwocone »

I'm sure many of you are also Diggheads, and as such, have probably already seen this, but for those of you who haven't... hiiiilarious

A quote from the text for those non-believers...
Princess Biscuit wrote:... and your picture of Stalin riding a Year3 Limited Edition Starflower inside a German concentration camp was both upsetting and historically inaccurate.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: Kicked off a My Little Pony Forum

Post by Lethal Interjection »

ruotwocone wrote:I'm sure many of you are also Diggheads, and as such, have probably already seen this, but for those of you who haven't... hiiiilarious

Princess Biscuit wrote:... and your picture of Stalin riding a Year3 Limited Edition Starflower inside a German concentration camp was both upsetting and historically inaccurate.
I just wish I could've seen it pre-edited. A picture like that would've been hilarious.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

ruotwocone wrote:I'm sure many of you are also Diggheads, and as such, have probably already seen this, but for those of you who haven't... hiiiilarious

Oh my god. I cried with laughter. Specifically the part where he posts Adam and Eve with a MLP and the guy says it's NSFW. The following picture is hillarious.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I just wish I could've seen it pre-edited. A picture like that would've been hilarious.
ask and ye shall receive... it's the only one i found

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

ruotwocone wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:I just wish I could've seen it pre-edited. A picture like that would've been hilarious.
ask and ye shall receive... it's the only one i found
I rescind my original comment. That wasn't hilarious at all.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I rescind my original comment. That wasn't hilarious at all.
I didn't know you were russian too.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Yeah...um...that's a little disturbing. The story is funnier without the actual picture.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:Yeah...um...that's a little disturbing. The story is funnier without the actual picture.
I would agree that it is definitely funnier to read the story first before looking at the picture. That doesn't make the picture any less funny on its own.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I can see why they would have been offended by that picture, and there's good chance this is fake. But even so, the responses were hillarious.
PonyFAP wrote:I don't know here you get you're facts. The first generation of MLP's were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.
:D
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Sahan wrote:I can see why they would have been offended by that picture, and there's good chance this is fake. But even so, the responses were hillarious.
PonyFAP wrote:I don't know here you get you're facts. The first generation of MLP's were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.
:D
You didn't feel like bolding the Khmer Rouge or something? That's pretty funny too.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

I should also mention that, when reading the title for this thread, I was under the impression that ruo was actually starting up a My Little Pony forum.
I was mistaken.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

that's it. now i am starting a my little pony thread, as a microcosm of this one... Snuzzle is the best pony ever. Anyone who says differently is clearly some kind of miscreant.

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

*hand shoots up*
Miscreant!

Clearly 4Speed was the best. The only non-gay Big Brother Pony
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!