Anyone like the theater/theatre?

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Asherian
Token Erisian

Re: Anyone like the theater/theatre?

Post by Asherian »

Nope, high schoolers. (At least some I know went on to become real stage tech people, but I was only really involved during high school.) They never used the actual lighting, but flashlights/tools would fall. They also loved to nail personal effects high up on the walls.. I miss those gerbils.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I hate to explain my jokes (it makes them so funny my head explodes), but you said lightning instead of lighting. Thus my joke.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

*headbonk* And now I just feel silly for not re-reading my post and double checking that. Yours is a much funnier, as such true and the new cannon. All hail the new cannon!

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Are we pirates now?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Beats being nazis.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Hmm. You've got me there. (cannon ≠ canon was the joke this time)

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

*laugh* Thanks I got it just fine ; ) I was going for "Grammar Nazi" reference btb.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Ah, I see. I could now go with two choices: mention that grammar ≠ spelling, or let it slide.

Also, my high school put on a great performance of beauty and the beast, they won some national drama award or something.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Mine was the one all the other schools in the area(area being a decently wide vague description.) that the others would copy and try to be like. Oh and we were profitable, hell technically we helped support the football team and carried their asses for funding(We'd always go green over budget and they'd use those funds to help the failure that was our football team). Only decent play I can remember us putting on though was Mort by Terry Pratchett, but I might be bias. It was my penultimate role, I was a prop. (The door)

Yeah.. my spelling/grammar is god awful, I'd apologize but I'd most likely do so in such a fashion as to cause physical pain to people who actually care about linguistical correctness.

Its nice to see I'm not the only grave-shift person about. Or if I am that your all distant enough from me that I can pretend I'm not! Remember kids the daystar only wants to burn your skin off to get to your juicy caramel center.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Well I'm on winter break until the 5th, and I'm also a night owl. So yeah, I'm up. Also, I'm in Florida.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

heh, I'm always like this. I go to work after the sun's down and leave it right before/while its coming up(at least in the winter). Florida.. I hear its.. humid there or something. Nice?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Just to show you how nice it is I'll explain our weather for you.

January: Lowest is low 40's and that's rare. High of 70's. Nice.
February: The lowest is probably in the 50's. High of 70's. Rain.
March: Lowest is 70's. High of 80's. Rain.
April: Lows 70's, Highs 90's. Rain.
May: Same.
June: Same. Starting to get humid. Hurricane season here we come!
July: Same. Pretty damn humid. More Rain.
August: Good god it's humid. Alternating HOT, muggy, and rain.
September: Same.
October: Might get lows in the high 60's.
November: Hurricane season is over, Huzzah! Lows in the 60's, highs in the 80's. Nice.
December: Lows in the 50's during the morning and night, but with wind chill feels like 40's. Sometimes you'll get perfect days in the low 70's with nary a cloud in sight. Not much rain. Late Nov, Early Dec is the best time to visit Florida, unless you like the heat.

So, basically we have a small window of time between fall and winter when our weather is great.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

That was the most awesome dialogue I have ever seen on this forum. So beautiful I had to ruin it by interrupting it.
Mountainmage wrote:January: Lowest is low 40's...
You guys really need to get up to speed and use the Celsius system. I read that at first and started wondering if that mountain you reside in is situated in Hell.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

mountainmage wrote:Are we pirates now?
I am.
You guys really need to get up to speed and use the Celsius system. I read that at first and started wondering if that mountain you reside in is situated in Hell.
Here's a translator, to facilitate communication with those anachronisms.

Edit: Yay me. "Here's a translator", only to forget even putting a link somewhere. There.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Sahan wrote:That was the most awesome dialogue I have ever seen on this forum. So beautiful I had to ruin it by interrupting it.
Mountainmage wrote:January: Lowest is low 40's...
Hey, we'll start using Celsius when hell reaches 32°F.