I've been dabbling with GIMP...

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Re: I've been dabbling with GIMP...

Post by Edminster »

Asherian wrote:I know my car has trample too.. took out a street sign and kept going just fine.
Yeah, I had the sticker for a while, but only placed it on my car after I destroyed a deer on the motorway. Didn't even scratch the paint, which amazes me since I have a '98 Accord.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Edminster wrote:Closest thing to funny bumper sticker my car has is a 'This car has Trample' sticker. All the rest are various parking permits.
You have a MTG-based bumper sticker?

I'm in awe...of your awesomeness.*

*not being sarcastic, I love MTG paraphernalia. (and the cards too of course)
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Yes, I do indeed have the bumper sticker! I finally got around to taking a picture of it today.
STA62495.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Is that...papyrus? Also, I thought it was an official bumper sticker. :(
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Probably! Also, to the best of my knowledge WOTC/Hasbro have never done official bumper stickers.

gödel stop spreading fud

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

I noticed the papyrus, too.
I didn't think I ever would, but I did.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

That bumper sticker is awesome. Props to the nth for it.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Edminster wrote:Also, to the best of my knowledge WOTC/Hasbro have never done official bumper stickers.
That's surprising, since I've seen magnets (of which I have 8 or so), clocks, mouse pads, posters, etc.

Thomas Aquinas

Post by Thomas Aquinas »

The best bumper sticker I've ever seen was on a beat-up blue minivan, and it read "Unmarked cop car". There are so many ways to interpret this one, and every one is funny.
not actually a saint.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Thomas Aquinas wrote:The best bumper sticker I've ever seen was on a beat-up blue minivan, and it read "Unmarked cop car". There are so many ways to interpret this one, and every one is funny.
Hmmm... I can only think of one.

Also, bumper stickers on cars are never funny. I would never adorn my car with one, even if I might buy them because they are funny. As stickers for other things? Fine, they can be funny. On a car? Ugh.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Perhaps a "My other car ISN'T driven excessively for no reason, contributing to my obesity, dependence on foreign oil, and a big ol' middle finger to mother nature as I contribute to global warming" sticker is in order?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I love stickers, but I can never think of where to put them. I've been using some bristol board that I saved from school for a while now. I ended up making a swastika with happy face stickers that I got from school. I usually end up doing something like that when I have the chance. Don't really know why.

Thomas Aquinas

Post by Thomas Aquinas »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
Thomas Aquinas wrote:The best bumper sticker I've ever seen was on a beat-up blue minivan, and it read "Unmarked cop car". There are so many ways to interpret this one, and every one is funny.
Hmmm... I can only think of one.

Also, bumper stickers on cars are never funny. I would never adorn my car with one, even if I might buy them because they are funny. As stickers for other things? Fine, they can be funny. On a car? Ugh.
It could...

A) Be a normal car, which has placed the sticker on itself for the purpose of irony;
B) Be an unmarked police car, which has placed the sticker on itself for the purpose of putting people off guard (for surely no unmarked cop car would advertise itself thusly);
C) Be an unmarked police car, which has had the sticker secretly placed upon it by a third party, for the purpose of warning drivers-by;
D) Be a normal car, which has had the sticker secretly placed upon it by a third party, for the purpose of placing the driver under the suspicion of real police.

But I agree that as a general rule, bumper stickers aren't that funny. This was an exception in my book.
not actually a saint.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

LordRetard wrote:I ended up making a swastika with happy face stickers that I got from school. I usually end up doing something like that when I have the chance. Don't really know why.
Because you can and it's free?

Also, secret nazi!

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Thomas Aquinas wrote:It could...Be a normal car, which has placed the sticker on itself for the purpose of irony;
Holy shit a car can do that?!
mountainmage wrote:Also, secret nazi!
Seen it. Dig it.