[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Ew- an Essay?

Ew- an Essay?

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Re: Ew- an Essay?

Postby Khazd » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:05 pm

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-
Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Postby LordRetard » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Well there's that theory about Type I and Type II muscle fibres, and one is aerobic and the other is anaerobic.

I can't do strength training at all. I simply don't have the patience for it.
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Postby Rainbow » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:34 pm

All I know is a lie? I've read that eating carbs before you work out is ideal for fat loss because your body will use those carbs instead of muscle, but it's extremely hard to find reliable information on weight loss/muscle gain on the internet or anywhere. I assume it's best just to eat well and that's that, but I did recall reading about carbs stopping muscle loss. Thanks for the info-mation.
Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Postby doberso » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi guys. Not surprisingly, you can currently access many essay writing services online. But when it comes to choosing the best essay writing provider, it’s important to consider some aspects of the company that make it the best essay writing provider. In my opinion, the best essay writing service will be the one that is available to everyone, and to the pupil, student, and worker) who has had experience using this site https://http://smbc-comics.com/smbcforum/ ? Can I rely on them?
doberso

Previous

Return to Writing and Art