Ew- an Essay?

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Re: Ew- an Essay?

Post by Edminster »

Well, that puts an entirely different spin on it. I thought his cardio exercise was making the fat droopier and less confining.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Khazd wrote:I am trying to improve my cardio, and it is effecting my strength. I admit I have lots of fat, but I also have lots of muscle. Recently I have been doing kickboxing, and I have found that in the process of loosing weight doing that, I can no longer lift as much weight easily. I can rep low weights like mad now, but when I try to bench press, I have to take 50lbs off to get 10 reps out. Its kinda weird..
That is what cardio does. Some of your muscle is used as energy. Like I said before, that big 'ol guy would not be able to last long at all in a fight. He would swing hard as a mallet but he'd tire super quickly.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Not unless he let gravity do the work for him!
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Khazd wrote:I am trying to improve my cardio, and it is effecting my strength. I admit I have lots of fat, but I also have lots of muscle. Recently I have been doing kickboxing, and I have found that in the process of loosing weight doing that, I can no longer lift as much weight easily. I can rep low weights like mad now, but when I try to bench press, I have to take 50lbs off to get 10 reps out. Its kinda weird..
I've heard of this happening before but I don't remember any really convincing scientific explanation. Maybe just keep at it? And do both cardio and strength training. For balance, man.

Also, body fat equals greater leverage. I don't remember why this works either but it's way easier for a fat person to press bench.
FengharTheNord wrote:That is what cardio does. Some of your muscle is used as energy. Like I said before, that big 'ol guy would not be able to last long at all in a fight. He would swing hard as a mallet but he'd tire super quickly.
Yeah, it makes it that much harder to drag a street fight out, rather than knocking them down and running the fuck away. Which I assume is the more dangerous option maybe? :wink:

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

If you eat carbs before you work out it should help with muscle loss. It's strange that you'd lose more muscle than fat, but if you are losing both equally that's actually just how it works.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Rainbow wrote:If you eat carbs before you work out it should help with muscle loss. It's strange that you'd lose more muscle than fat, but if you are losing both equally that's actually just how it works.
Really? Carbs? I could've sworn it was protein, which is absorbed more readily during and after exercise.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Protein is good for building muscle, but carbs are good for fat loss. That's what I've read, at least.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I lost ten pounds the month I started to exercise again. TEN WHOLE POUNDS!
I actually ate MORE than I usually did. That gave me an upset stomache, but I mostly had spaghetti and meatballs. The oven didn't work, so we had things that boiled like pasta alot that month. Alot of exercise + alot of good foods - usual crap you eat + ??? = profit!

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

AHMETxRock wrote:I lost ten pounds the month I started to exercise again. TEN WHOLE POUNDS!
I actually ate MORE than I usually did. That gave me an upset stomache, but I mostly had spaghetti and meatballs. The oven didn't work, so we had things that boiled like pasta alot that month. Alot of exercise + alot of good foods - usual crap you eat + ??? = profit!
Indeed!
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

AHMETxRock wrote:Alot of exercise + alot of good foods - usual crap you eat + ??? = profit!
I dub this 'AHMETxRock's Guide to Healthy Living'.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

You should write a book*.

*Scam people with a book

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

AHMETxRock wrote:I lost ten pounds the month I started to exercise again. TEN WHOLE POUNDS!
I lost about ten pounds recently, and I didn't do shit*. :wink:

*Well, I did that, but not much else.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Well, that's a good sales pitch, but I doubt you'll be able to fool people long enough to get a book deal out of it.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Pfft, I've read worse books than that.

Just imagine it... "My Story: How a Man Named Lord Retard Lost a Few Pounds by Eating Whatever and Not Exercising"

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Reminds me of the how I lost 5 pounds in five years novel.