Pokemoes

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

w1ndy

Re: Pokemoes

Post by w1ndy »

Haha, just realized, that's what happends when you SMBC at work.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I think Fengwhore has spent a bit more time thinking of pokemon jokes than I have. My sister finally is finished with the computer, so I can start updating the webcomic that is linked in my sig. HINT.

MY jokes on video games consists of whenever I see someone walking in cirlces, and I imitate being that character, thinking random crap, then all of a sudden realizing that he has to save the world and he's just wasted an entire day doing backflips.
The delivery is killer, although you need to either be the one playing or someone watching to be in that mood to laugh at it.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

w1ndy wrote:Nice work AHMET, I especially like the I'm a turd picture..
http://i41.tinypic.com/1t0h9t.jpg

Keep up the good work.
A thousand tears I've cried.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I was just wondering, does anyone else have any Pokemon memorabilia, or am I the only pathetic nerd here?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

mountainmage wrote:I was just wondering, does anyone else have any Pokemon memorabilia, or am I the only pathetic nerd here?
There is certainly Pokemon memorabilia at my mom's house, but whether it's mine or belongs to one of my brothers I can't be sure. Certainly any Dragonballz or Sailor Moon memorabilia still lying around belongs to me however.*

*As I say this I'm currently staring at my old Gohan and Sailor Moon piggy banks. I wonder if there's still any money in them.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

mountainmage wrote:I was just wondering, does anyone else have any Pokemon memorabilia, or am I the only pathetic nerd here?
I'm sure I have some in my collection of stuffed animals. There are at least two squirtles in with my stuffed turtles. Other than that, and the games, and the cards, and maybe a couple toys, I don't think I have anything.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Let me look.

My pokedex broke, the cheap pokeball toys that hold a pokemon in them are destroyed, I've only got the pokemon card video game (the first) still with me, although it doesn't work, my old game boys and games are gone or broken, mostly both, I got rid of my cards while moving. My Nidoqueen keychain from Burgerking ten years ago is lost, since I haven't had anything to put on it for years.

I still have the Nintendo Power Magazines I bought for the pokemon game, and I actually have two Pokemon Adventure Manga collections my brother borrowed from the Library. I also have two pikachu charm things you put on cell phones, although my flat cell doesn't have a hole to attach the string to. MY lugia one was bad ass, but broke from me having it for too long. I've got pokemon stadium 2 for the N64 still, as well as my emerald, and my bro's DS and Diamond.

We lost some stuff during moving, which saddens me.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I have some figurines, a few burger king toys (including an epic "gold-plated" pokemon card that you had to buy with your meal), around 200 or so cards, 3 bouncy balls...and some other odds and ends.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

mountainmage wrote:(including an epic "gold-plated" pokemon card that you had to buy with your meal
I have this somewhere. Shit was so cash. Other than that I just have a very few odss 'n ends lying around.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
bow chicka bow wow

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Which one do you have? Mine is either a Poliwhirl or a Poliwrath, I can't remember.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

mountainmage wrote:Which one do you have? Mine is either a Poliwhirl or a Poliwrath, I can't remember.
Mine was a poliwhirl. I always got the shitty pokemoes.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Mine must be a Poliwhirl too, then. I'd check, but it's at my mom's house.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

I think it might've been a togepei or something. I dunno. It was something that was at least decent.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
bow chicka bow wow

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I got all the gold plated ones, but they've done that a few times already. I think within the last year BK gave away pokemon cards twice, including the most recent campaign right now.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

It lives!

I just had a thought: pokemoes all say their name all the time, right? But presumably they were around before humans developed languages. So really, it's not the pokemon saying it's name so much as humans being uncreative and naming every critter they find after the sound it makes.

No, I didn't think of this until now.

Yes, I find Pokemon a little more believable than I did before.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.