Album Drawing

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Re: Album Drawing

Post by FengharTheNord »

Yesssss

Flawless Victory!
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

mountainmage wrote:Come on, let's see it, LR! Also haha for making you guys look it up.

\O Fenghar.
I was going to say "I don't remember where I put it" and then I remembered that I actually drew it on a birthday card. So I don't have it. But I promise to draw something hideous and scan it later.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Schweet! I will be awaiting the beautemous drawing!
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I'm drawing the Agents of Fortune album by Blue Oyster Cult in Adobe Illustrator (using my laptop touch pad, no less); here's what it looks like so far:
AgentsofFortune - Step 1.jpg
Here's the original:

Sigh. Easy part's over.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

I drew a crapper-thing of the Skeletal Lamping album cover. I only drew a few of the people and they are fucked-up looking. I fail. I can actually draw quite well on paper, but not on the computer. Also, don't have a scanner. Also, don't have Photoshop.
Original:
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

If you want to draw, Adobe Illustrator is a much better program. Photoshop is for editing.

It's here if you want it.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

mountainmage wrote:If you want to draw, Adobe Illustrator is a much better program. Photoshop is for editing.

It's here if you want it.
Coo'! I still can't really draw with a mouse. I guess I could try to get better. Is this file one of those ones that is a bitch to get working? I have had Spore for like a month as just a file because I hate figuring out how you open it.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

It's a .rar file. If you have winrar, you should be fine. According to the torrent uploader and comments left by some of the people, it's an easy installation.

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

If you have issues with drawing with a mouse, simply feed a rough pencil/pen sketch into your scanner and poof! It is on photoshop/illustrator ! Then you can add another layer and go over your lines with the mouse to train yourself to do mouse drawing. Or just get a tablet which is the most awesome item ever.
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

That's another thing, though. I thought I downloaded winrar, but I'm not sure. Apparently I need that for Spore, too, but I can't figure this stuff out because I am challenged. Explain this all to me!

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Tablets are expensive as hell. I don't usually draw freehand with my mouse anyways, I use the pen tool, which connects your points for you and allows you to curve it to any shape you want. Or, if it's a regular ol' shape, I just use the shape tool.

If you have winrar installed, just double click the .rar file, click "extract to" and point where you want it to be extracted to. Bam, done!

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Don't gotsa scanner, man. 'Sucks.
I just can't draw lines the way I want them on a computer. On paper, I can control my hand and curve things the right way, but on a computer, without a pen, I can't really do much. 'Sucks.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Did I mention there's also a line tool? :wink:

Also, I explained winrar if you didn't notice. I edited my answer in.

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

mountainmage wrote:Tablets are expensive as hell. I don't usually draw freehand with my mouse anyways, I use the pen tool, which connects your points for you and allows you to curve it to any shape you want. Or, if it's a regular ol' shape, I just use the shape tool.
Thats cheatin! Every pic I have done for the lexicon so far have been done freehand mouse with a bit of help from a rough sketch, and in Photoshop no less. Only time i ever use Illustrator is for backgrounds or buildings. And yeah, tablets are 'spensive as hell but I am still gunna get me a nice 10in one for myself this Christmas.
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

mountainmage wrote:Did I mention there's also a line tool? :wink:
But, that's like cheating! Also, you can't draw everything with straight lines.