Lexicon art

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Re: Lexicon art

Post by Khazd »

Uhm.. shit.. how old am I? Born in 75,, makes me thirty something.. four, so we can say about 24 years? Wow, that makes it sound like a long time.
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Your stuff is beyond cool. You really could be professional. Edminister, pay this man for his service to the Lexicon!
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

Rainbow wrote:Your stuff is beyond cool. You really could be professional. Edminister, pay this man for his service to the Lexicon!
I do this for the fun of drawing people's ideas, which is fun for me, but is someone wants to send me a cookie....

Also, here is the mostly finished AHMETxPositronium

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Schweet, reminds me of some of the monsters in quake 2
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

THANK GOD HE HAS A MUSTACHE.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

The finest mono-filament extruded carbon nano-tube mustache at that! That mustache is capable of destroying city blocks and picking up chicks at the local cougar bar!

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Khazd wrote:That mustache is capable of destroying city blocks and picking up chicks at the local cougar bar!
This is not mere speculation, as these events occurred twice within a three-day period during the SMBCivil War when AHMETxPositronium went out in search of heretical Forum members.

Described as both 'ruggedly sexy' and 'mind-bendingly horrifying', AHMETxPositronium's mustache (hereinafter referred to as 'Mustache') is a thing of legend. Prototypic versions were made of common hair (as seen on AHMETxRock), Sable fur (AHMETxPigIron), Silk (AHMETxPlastic), and unweighted Monomolecular line (as disastrously applied in AHMETxCarbonNanotubes). While the material used in it's manufacture has changed over the years, the uses of the Mustache have remained relatively static.

It is for good reason that AHMETxPositronium's Mustache has been called 'The Swiss Army Knife of Mustaches', although that phrase barely does justice to it's range of uses. Impressive in it's 'tough-guy' aesthetic as well as it's utility, the Mustache can and has been used in activities as varied as aerial reconnaisance, safecracking, microcircuitry repair, and apprehension of armed assailants. It also doubles as a floatation device and can be extruded and woven into a makeshift poncho, although this final usage has never been tested under non-laboratory conditions.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Ah, mustaches. Such intoxicating beauty you hold, such a powerful swagger you contain.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

How is the Oldrac portrait progressing? Or are you too busy with survival to contemplate such ventures as drawing, as I think I read elsewhere?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

Fenghar was guna take a crack at it last i heard. I have been working on backgrounds and other stuff. Also I am stuck at who to draw next and trying to find all my old files that I transferred from my work comp that relate to this... very confusing.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

What you should be doing is this:
http://www.smbc-comics.com/smbcforum/vi ... 548#p40548

You did agree to do it, and I think we'd all really want to see it.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

Yeah, that is the one that I am searching for, it was lookin freakin awesome... I really hope I don't have to start from scratch on it.

Note to self: Do not dump every work file on a 16Gb usb drive without using folders to arrange them. Also, give you pictures names rather than "edit#"