Night Time Activities

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Re: Night Time Activities

Post by FengharTheNord »

It was an 11th grade psychology project. We decided to see if people would have more pity for a hobo than the awesome they find in super-heroes. As super-heroes we were holding a sign that said "Need money to start super crime fighting group".
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

I'm thinking he means people dressed up as either bums or superheroes and begged, and the superheroes got more money, which is awesome.
My yard never has deer, but we get loads of birds and bunnies and the occasional Rent-a-Rabbit. (Inside joke for the win!)
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

fancybone

Post by fancybone »

FengharTheNord wrote:It was an 11th grade psychology project. We decided to see if people would have more pity for a hobo than the awesome they find in super-heroes. As super-heroes we were holding a sign that said "Need money to start super crime fighting group".
Awesome.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

fancybone wrote:
FengharTheNord wrote:It was an 11th grade psychology project. We decided to see if people would have more pity for a hobo than the awesome they find in super-heroes. As super-heroes we were holding a sign that said "Need money to start super crime fighting group".
Awesome.
Super-heroes = Yes

Hobos = No. I have learned quite a bit of respect for hobos, even if they are fake hobos, because it is EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE TO PANHANDLE. Especially with all the looks the old ladies give you.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow