Teen Angst - you all had it, who wrote it?

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Re: Teen Angst - you all had it, who wrote it?

Post by Sahan »

No, they're just not in synch with everyone else.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Snarky00
/shrug

Post by Snarky00 »

I warned you guys... complete lack of grammar, including paragraphs.
Ok today started out as any other I awoke when I pleased which was around midnight which is my best guess I logged on to EQ yadayada hunted in guk with Eandyil and Adawen logged Bauldar when they had to camp and signed on my necro whom I played for awhile in train central about 10 minutes before the servers went down I headed to town to turn in gnoll fangs dinged and camped by this time is was about 6 or so probly later anyway I got on everlore and Lowe and behold the scheduled patch was scheduled probly about when they said servers where coming down in 30 minutes scrolled down found something about Vele the new expansion and I clicked on it hell I got all the time in the world so anyway about this time my dad walks in the door and asks me when school starts I told him "tomorrow...I think...why ?" he said "because there are kids waiting for a bus outside" *sigh* I got in the shower hid there for about 30 minutes then took my time primping cause us dorks cant look too bad anyway he drove me there and dropped me off with a lecture on the way about how I should do better this year yadayada and wished me luck yeah right so as im approaching the school long walk from the street when you are nervous I see a "friend" walk by a window near a door and of course who can resist poking their head out and teasing me cause im about an hour late for the first day of school I wander aimlessly down a hall (the school is being worked on things are moved around) I see a familiar sign...attendance (hehe I was frequently late and a skiper last year) I walk up and say "hi im late" show em my note from dad that says he is late cause we didn't know school started today and they told me to take it to my next class I said "ok whats my next class" *sigh* from them and they start looking though a stack of paper's with EVERY kid in the school in it good thing I knew my name cause it only took them about a minute to find me and give me a list of my class's (and I said Bah I didn't sign up for this...to my self) so I started the long walk out to the arts building you know the one behind the school where no clearer dude dares wander and I went to the second class on my list (I had missed first period with a teacher from the year before and advisory with Ms. Cushman the teacher that I have known since freshmen year...junior now)and no one was there we will say it was room 148 so I stand around...hell he is here somewhere about five minutes later I walk into my class yippee a kid I don't like asks me if a want a seat I say no then go grab my own (one is always on guard) the cute three foot tall vampire chick you know the one she is my friend turns and smiles at me and I wave though all this the teacher just keeps talking about assigning binders or some such nonsense he then takes us on a three second tour of the work space we have been sitting in the class..the workspace being room 148 the class being 147 go figure anyway when he finishes we are basically done and now its time for a 10 minute brake yippee freedom so I go wait near my next class and another girl walks by the shy quiet one and she wants me to walk her to her class *shrug* I got ten minutes so about 15 minutes later I walk into my language arts class...third period....my first period is language arts too *sigh* good thing I missed that one anyway this teacher... she smiles at me I give her that numb why am I here look yadayada boring class not to mention the one person I cant be around the most (wont say hate) is in this class I noticed her when I walked in and didn't look again the entire time anyway she is a very bad person plus the how do you say school slut is in this class and looking perky as ever these two were sitting near each other but im pretty sure they aren't friends *sigh* bell rings I head over to history class and this is the guy I have been hearing about since freshman year you know the one who gives like 3 assignments in class and even more for homework another girl that is a friend of mine walks in I sat at the front of the class in the desk up against the wall hey gotta have at least one class I can slouch in anyway she sits behind me *greetings happen* teacher starts talking and she starts writing on my arm something I couldn't make out but it looked like it said "Hi" did I mention I was about rdy to pass out when I logged off EQ ? gah so I smiled at her and returned my attention to the teacher yah I know im a geek leave me alone and she says something to the likes of "somethings never change" *shrug* teacher pulls out a mountain dew from a case he has near his desk opens it and starts drinking in front of us *cry* he then says he just did something that will never happen again in his class till whenever *cry* I love mountain dew and am incredibly thirsty at this point he is the guy that thinks he is pretty cool so he tells us to reach as high as we can literally so I sit in my desk and raise my hands and he picks me as a target to say im not reaching high enuf cause well im like the tallest kid there so he says im not reaching high enuf and gets on a desk and reaches up so I stand up then climb on my own desk and touch the ceiling..no one else touched the ceiling bah so when he is lecturing from his stand atop the desk I get down and sit in the desk again take my seat and wish for the class to end anyway it ends sooner or later and my friend drags me to my first period class yah the one missed anyway she needs to talk to the teacher and tells me I have to come *sigh* this is lunch time btw and im without lunch not that I would of had one had I known it was the first day of school so we start walking to the safeway across the street and she see's Bobby Yee ok cool he is my freind too so we pull him away from some people and I don't think they even noticed he is like me she did all the pulling and who was he to say no anyway we walk out and she starts talking and talking and talking these two were the ones I went to lunch with last year most of the time and im not kidding when I say she can talk about this and that about someguy she met on the Internet yeah she is addicted to Internet too but she is the coolest person I know with that affliction we get to the store and she buys a couple of donuts I turn down her offer for one I may be hungry but in real life im no mooch we are walking back and she is complaining about things she will never wear again and she happens to say something like "I am never gonna wear that pearl necklace again that my grandma bought me" I nearly gagged at this if you were on last night you know why else im not telling we get back to the school and find that our stairwell has been boarded up (see above...see way above) so we go to another one this one has no doors we can shut so we don't have to look at the people walking by and is generally used more *sigh* alot more so we spend the 5 minutes we have left of lunch dodging people going up and down the stairs while she eats...sometime during this bobby wandered off lunch ends and her class is kinda my way so I take her about half way before she see's someone in her class and runs off im right near my class anyway no biggy so I head in...here I come to P.E. with mister Eager OMG I have had pe for two years already and now im in this guys class again only deserving I then think hell I slept though it last year and when I was awake I did anything but get physical one of my friends brothers (this friend graduated last year now im stuck with a lookalike) come in we are kinda friends so he sits near me (yes I have guy friends too just didn't run into many today) we start talking about nothing really I cant hear the guy cause he is shy as hell and is practically whispering so I do my best to keep up with nodding when he stops and saying yeah and no anyway mister Eager walks in late like always and starts going down the boring list of rules I have heard in every class I am nearly passed out at this point he stops talking and goes to get Basket ball's yippee he walks in with two for a class of like 30 ok screw that I hate basketball anyway at this time I pull out my book and start reading leaned up against the wall on the rock hard bleacher's so when this class finally ends my ass hurts like hell and now I have to go to Drama ok so this was fun last year not looking good so far this year though im first one in class with my friend from P.E. in tow and he drops his bag and leaves *cry* now im stranded with the french/drama teacher I tryed my best to avoid I pull out my book *maybe if I sit my nose deep enuf in the book she wont see me* she comes over and starts yapping at me *sigh* I havent gone into this teacher yet...when I first meet her she seemed cool enuf hell she even let people cuss this was when drama was after school she had it moved to during school because she felt she was being ignored as a teacher my feeling ...this is an after school activity anyway I soon enuf hear that my cool french teacher (freshman year) went away and she is getting job for french teach at the time that was a good thing I guess she is a real nut if you know what I mean she went to vegas and married this french guy who's name sounds like "mole eat air" *shrugs* about a week later everyone in drama is buzzing about how she is pregnant...oh joy so anyways by the end of my soft more year (biteme) so back to where we were im lost so I will say she was talking to me and some other kid walks in this is the girl in sweats yah her she was in my language arts class and she thinks she knows everything bleh so french teacher starts talking with her..sweats girl doesnt know french teacher is pregnant or was im not sure but it hasnt been 9 months anyway french teacher says she had been in a car accident a bad one and that she had to have stuff fixed like her ribs about this time my blood runs cold cause I know thats my doing *again don't ask* I just knew that baby wouldnt live to see day at this time I have another um vision yeah I know shutup anyway this one forcass that french teach is going with the baby *uhg the things I go though* so about this time another friend of mine that happens to be a girl walks in this is the load rocker chick that cant seem to not be loader then the teacher at all times she is freinds with french teacher as much as one can be everyone in drama hates her now btw ok so rocker chick walks in with her pet freshman britny *sigh ok long one last year rocker chick asked me out...I said yes and got suspended from school until the first day of the next semester the day after it was about 17 days of freedom this is when I first got into EQ btw anyways I get back not telling why I got booted and rocker chick has a girl friend even though she will deny it yadayada ok so if there were rules to this thing we are still going out..er I mean BF GF we never did go out once oh well back* ok so rocker walks in room with britny how these two managed to get in every single class together is beyond me anyways as class starts here is where it gets good btw french teach pulls up a broken stool and presedes to sit down she then slams to the floor and the loudest bang I have ever heard at school my life and she comes up clutching her belly and sobbing she has gotten good about teaching class's while in this state with long hard practice breaking down many a times during practice for "grease" and "dracula" the two shows I have been in anyway she is in real pain I could tell but she just walked it off not smart if she has broken ribs anyway she cuss's at the chair and rocker chick tells her to throw it out the window while im not appossed to watch a broken stool fly out the window and hit a construction guy in the head she just pushed it off to the side (three to one odds she does the same thing on friday) and class begins Yippee did I mention this class has about 7 people in it and im not kidding it was me rocker britny friend from P.E. and two freshmen who looked lost (drama has changed since last year) ok so after a while a long painful while class gets out and I find the nearest phone it just happens to be in mr. holyer then thou the science teachers room gawd I hate that prick don't you ? anyway after rocker chick is done with phone britny doesnt need to use she is with rocker chick duh so I get on phone and call my house my dad picks up the phone and I ask him for a ride he says no so I start the long walk home..you must remember I havent really left my house much and when im about half way home (its a good three mile walk) there is a hill the rest of the way and im in damn horrible shape I really had to push my self to not passout there when I was about 3/4's of the way up the hill I can barly take it anymore its hot I have a killer headache from my heart beating so fast I can hear the thumping up in my skull and I need water bad enuf that I said it aloud (not very loud im shy yah know) ok at this point im just gonna sleep on the sidewalk f*ck it (f*cking school canceled my fat*ss's bus route) ok so I really have to try hard not to hit the pavement and I finally get to where I am going down hill *whew* still about to fall over but I made it home I knock on the door and my dad comes and when he see's its me he get's pissed that I don't have my key ok so I go into kitchen there are two computers here both are my dad's he is already back in his chair cause well he was back in it before he left he is playing eq after all so I turned on the light went to the fridge and pulled out the waterfilter thingy I then found the bigest cup I could I filled it to the top with water and drank the hell out of it I filled the filter thingy again went to the bathroom came back filled cup again then filter and walked into my room I floped onto the bed and nearly passed out there but I had homework to do ok first day stuff easy enuf but that damn history teacher gave us some quiz on the first day (I just know this class is gonna be a joy) quiz is the test people have to take to get US citizen ship its long its boring and im already a citizen f*ck it time to be a smart*ss on my paper I finish this 100 question monster and I flop down on my stool where I have been writing for nearly 4 hours as best as I can tell its about 8pm school got out at 2pm did homework till about 4pm so yeah been here about four hours *sigh* im too tired to log on today maybe after hell..I mean school tomorow...did I mention I have been up since midnight ?

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

do you seriously self-censor what the hell
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Snarky00
/shrug

Post by Snarky00 »

I think I added those asterisks because I was originally posting it on my everquest guild's website and it was a 'family' guild.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

that is gay as hell just fyi
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Gay as in bad? You're oppressing yourself now Ed? Fight the power, don't buy into the man's attempts to bring you down, maaaaaaaaan.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

I found some emo poetry when I was 13. It speaks from the heart:
Angsted Youth wrote:The black raven landed on the fencepost
The mourning howl of a lonely ghost
The pinprick, oozing blood on porcelain skin
Fuck that, I'm worried about the financial situation I'm in.

Albeit not through my own fascination
I fell in love with a Banking Corporation
Surely all schoolkids dream, during term
To become part of a conglomerate accountancy firm?

The others scream 'screw you mom, I won't tidy my room'
Whilst I dreamt of being part of the great bust and boom
Posters of Cobain or Che, on the walls of these teens
The only poster you'll find on my wall would be Keynes

Yet my love for stock markets would not erode, nor taper
I saw them plunge in the Financial Times paper
My teenage angst, 'twould never be sated
Until I was leveraging synergies, at Goldman Sachs Incorporated

The goths, the emos, they whinge and they sigh
I spent my youth learning the knots of my tie
Winchester, Windsor, Cambridge and Pratt
Forget black leather you darklings; where's the sharp suit and hat?

What pleasure can they derive, from howling at the moon,
Or buying those posthumous books 'They Died Too Soon'?
Lennon, Hendrix, Morrison, Marxist revolution
Whilst I dreamt of imagineering a sturdy investment solution

Still now I'm quite glad I took the financial route
They're out tossing burgers, and I'm here swimming in loot
I regret nothing! Not being married, or happy, or stuck in a rut
Nor that I'll be balding, mid-thirties, with a tremendous beergut
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Apocalyptus wrote:Gay as in bad? You're oppressing yourself now Ed? Fight the power, don't buy into the man's attempts to bring you down, maaaaaaaaan.
you try channeling the Bear God for a while and not becoming a tremendous dick

go ahead and try

you can't though you know why? it's impossible
Felstaff wrote:I found some emo poetry when I was 13. It speaks from the heart:

no lie, this is fantastic

gödel stop spreading fud

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Edminster wrote: you try channeling the Bear God for a while and not becoming a tremendous dick
*GASP*
Well at least you're being a dick to yourself and not anyone else. Much.
Edminster wrote:
Felstaff wrote:I found some emo poetry when I was 13. It speaks from the heart:

I agree, it's pretty hilarious.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Fairly awesome Felstaff. Fairly awesome.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

ONLY CRITICISM I HAVE IS THAT THE CADENCE GETS PRETTY WONKY

shit sorry capslock bear god shenanigans

gödel stop spreading fud

rustypup
Indignant Newshound

Post by rustypup »

Edminster wrote:
Felstaff wrote:<Almost perfect poem>
Hear! Hear!

If I may - It lacks that certain something. Maybe a throw-away reference to snorting the dehydrated tears of Chinese orphans off of the ample bosom of a $500/hour lady-of-negotiable-virtue and it would be... a classic.

Probably taught in schools, if the modern education system had any class. :/
Half dachsund, half sneaky neighbour's dog - all nose.

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Edminster wrote:ONLY CRITICISM I HAVE IS THAT THE CADENCE GETS PRETTY WONKY

shit sorry capslock bear god shenanigans
So the Bear God's messenger finally unmasks.
Cirtur was totally on the wrong track TAKE THAT CIRTUR YOU FOOL.

Snarky00
/shrug

Post by Snarky00 »

I think it's fairly ironic that I sit here preparing for school without having slept for 25 hours now and the lesson I should learned from my own ramblings 10 years ago is to not do this kind of crap.

Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer

Post by Cirtur »

Apocalyptus wrote: Cirtur was totally on the wrong track TAKE THAT CIRTUR YOU FOOL.
FUCK YOU

UM FUCK FUCK SWEARING FUCK