My art

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Re: My art

Post by Amerika »

I don't like anime as much as I like the anime club.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I used to really like anime/manga style, but as from what I've posted of my work you guys know I'm trying to move over to a more american style. Which has its own insanely stupid body proportion twisted ness, most notably the female's chest/boob/head ratios.

I like the drawings Nite Stone, though I've got to ask.. what is wrong with her ass in the final drawing? It looks like something is emerging/grappling for dear life I'm really not sure..

I too have an issue with mutated freaks, but I'm more accepting of 'style' then Ed, a large part of why I'm moving away from Manga, Legs slightly elongated = sexy, to much elongation = freaky alien. Its all about understanding what your shifting in the anatomy, then making slight shifts one direction or the other for different effects.

Oh and I totally thought Kovvy was a guy because of Filler bunny, that makes 3 women I've met who've read Vasque's work.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Post by Amerika »

But ash, you like anime club right?

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Post by Kovvy »

I've had a lady-boner for Vasquez since before I knew exactly what a boner was.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Same Kovvy, JTHM was one of my first comic books, well in that its one I read outside of my parents collections.

I'm.. I'm sorry Amerika, I actually like Anime more then Anime club, I'll even admit "anime club" people are part of why I don't really watch anime at all anymore.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Amerika
Like Cirtur, only funny

Post by Amerika »

Just so we're on the same page. And for people who might not read Gunshow.

Even though they should.

Kovvy wrote:I've had a lady-boner for Vasquez since before I knew exactly what a boner was.
Boners are pretty cool except I wear quite tight underwear so they can be uncomfortable when unwarranted.

Nite Stone

Post by Nite Stone »

Asherian wrote: what is wrong with her ass in the final drawing? It looks like something is emerging/grappling for dear life I'm really not sure..
I... can't say I see it.
She's wearing jean short shorts now, I suppose?
I guess it looks off.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

In all fairness the only thing I saw wrong was that the shins were too long, even taking "anime" into account.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kovvy
Bride Of Galactus

Post by Kovvy »

Asherian wrote:Same Kovvy, JTHM was one of my first comic books, well in that its one I read outside of my parents collections.

I'm.. I'm sorry Amerika, I actually like Anime more then Anime club, I'll even admit "anime club" people are part of why I don't really watch anime at all anymore.
Yeah, I stole them from my brother and never looked back! Has he done anything lately? I really liked I Feel Sick (the color was so fancy!), but haven't really heard of anything since then.
And some anime nerds are pretty bad.
Amerika wrote:Boners are pretty cool except I wear quite tight underwear so they can be uncomfortable when unwarranted.
Unwarranted?? Unheard of.
And that comic is pretty righteous.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Disproportionate or awesome?
King Prawn

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Edminster wrote:In all fairness the only thing I saw wrong was that the shins were too long, even taking "anime" into account.
I don't even notice that kind of thing. I'm pretty Bad at Art, though.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.