The Spanish Gazelle

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Salacious Schoolmate
[Insert Here]

The Spanish Gazelle

Post by Salacious Schoolmate »

I've started writing horror fiction, in a story entitled the Spanish Gazelle. You can read the first part here.

edit: The second part is here.

edit 2: The third part is here
Last edited by Salacious Schoolmate on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Re: The Spanish Gazelle

Post by Apocalyptus »

I like how you interweave a subtle tone of dread throughout the story. Very deft.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Salacious Schoolmate
[Insert Here]

The terror marches inexorably forwards. These characters, these men I have created, they don't know what awaits them.

And it is not just they that will be terrified! It is you!

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

I am horrified watching these people go about their daily lives, unable to warn them of the terror that awaits them!
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Salacious Schoolmate
[Insert Here]

Alright I'm going to write the third part now, but be warned! There will be an instance of horror in this episode of the story. A slight breeze of horror, but it tells of hurricanes to come!

Apocalyptus

Post by Apocalyptus »

Okay I'll try my best not to faint while reading it. If I do and have some sort of horrendous head injury, I'm holding you fiscally responsible.

Salacious Schoolmate
[Insert Here]

Here's part three. We have moved from one to two on the horror graph. However this graph is an exponential one, and as we progress we shall wish we were back here, back at two.