I sewed a thing!

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Re: I sewed a thing!

Post by Edminster »

It is super fantastic! I think maybe the tusks didn't need to be en-frilled, because they get lost in the final pictures. Still, first thing I thought on seeing it was 'pulpo elefante' so I'd say it was a success.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

If I didn't frill-a-fy them I would have had to paint them, and that was just an extra level of mess I couldn't handle making. :P
King Prawn

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

I know I said it at the time, but that is amazing. I am in awe at your pinata making skills.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I debated if this was a kitty picture or a craft picture. But went with craft because that's the thing I put effort into. The cat just sat on it.

I'm in the process of making a few blankets to put on the cat beds in my house. Kitty slipped a disk in her hip and can't get up to sit in her preferred places, to making everywhere else the most comfortable is the aim. This, although plain looking, is soft soft material, and I've added a back, and done the edges and also sort of stitched the layers together with white thread that you cna't see because i zig zagged it and kept it in the white bits (you can see it on the back because the back is black material).

Anyway, a thing I sewed being modelled by miss kitty.

(This image is too big and I'm not going to fix it because I"m scum.)
King Prawn

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Nice! A+ blanket making and cat having.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.