Nanowrimo 2015

For original creative work. For the love of Zach, read Rule 30.

Moderator: Kimra

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Nanowrimo 2015

Post by Kimra »

Okay guys, it's a month until Nanowirmo. I know this died down. I know I'm the only one doing it. But I'm still going to keep you all updated anyway.

This year I need to write two novels, because I feel like I sucked last year soo much I just need to make up for it. So be prepared.
King Prawn

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: Nanowrimo 2015

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I will once again give it some serious consideration, and probably end up opting out. But maybe inspiration will hit me?

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

An attempt is awesome! Good luck.
King Prawn

varoach

Post by varoach »

Is there a way to read novels submitted during Nanowrimo or only contestants can see them? I'll really like to check them out. I'm not a type of person who does well at writing.I'm not proud to admit but sometimes I have my homework done by people who can actually write but I'm eager to learn how to do it, but just no idea where to start. Still checking Nanowrimo novels can be of some help, at least I hope they will :cry: :cry:

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

*frowns at post*
Is that an ad for a homework checker? Or an honest question?

You can only find a nanowrimo novel if someones posted it themselves. You can't see other contestants novels even when participating, unless they share it. So doing an internet search for them would be the way to go.

I would imagine doing any reading would help you writer better? I'm not sure why nano novels would be more useful than any other novel.

Also you shouldn't cheat on homework.
King Prawn

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Seriously, if robots can get past the captcha and have real email addresses, I have no idea what any meat's excuse is.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:Seriously, if robots can get past the captcha and have real email addresses, I have no idea what any meat's excuse is.
Lets be honest a lot of meat isn't as smart as robots.*

*like me, responding to a spam bots
King Prawn

natzen

Post by natzen »

Kimra, haven't you heard reading dos influences writing? Reading widens a vocabulary and broadens mind. Just check this huffingtonpost article and you'll see reading benefits you.
eager to learn cheap paper writing editor

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

natzen wrote:Kimra, haven't you heard reading dos influences writing? Reading widens a vocabulary and broadens mind. Just check this huffingtonpost article[/url] and you'll see reading benefits you.
Don't address me by name. (҂⌣̀_⌣́)
King Prawn