So why does the bird have a Right arm to wave from the Left side? :roll:

JohnSins

Re: [2020-11-30] Law (bird arms)

Post by JohnSins »

Too philosophical question :P

joeanderson1

Post by joeanderson1 »

I think it has something to do with their body language. You can visit Baltimore to confirm that. :)

Regards!

Frances

Post by Frances »

I really don't know what this topic is all about. What is the point of this topic by the way? Can someone enlighten me?! I thought I will find more interesting stuff on this forum, anyway, just want to share this info, Is if games.lol safe? What are the games I can get for free from that website? Does anyone here have tried to download free games from that website? These are the questions that most people ask before visiting game.lol site.

Click >>>PLAY>>> to find out!

fdfd

Post by fdfd »

Everything is very open and honest, and the challenges are broken down in great detail. The information is without a doubt beneficial to have. Is my website extremely successful in terms of making money? Please take a look at this: quordle

paulo55

Post by paulo55 »

the federal authorities want to investigate, indict, and charge me with an official crime in Fort Worth. What should I do?

lisamoo

Post by lisamoo »

I wanted to share this website I stumbled upon called federal-lawyer.com https://federal-lawyer.com/texas/fort-w ... te-collar/. Specifically, I want to talk about their Fort Worth Federal Defense section, which focuses on white-collar crimes.Now, if you're not familiar with white-collar crimes, they're those fancy-sounding offenses typically committed by people in suits and ties, like fraud, embezzlement, or insider trading.