DuckReconMajor

[2011-Jun-06] LITTLEDIX

Post by DuckReconMajor »

:M BIRD LOL

Quintushalls

Re: LITTLEDIX [2011-June-6]

Post by Quintushalls »

Link: http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2268

I find women would rather have a small penis than a large penis, despite the stereotype. This poor guy (SFW with NSFW links) made an IAmA talking about how his dick was too large and women wouldn't have sex with him. Heck, if you go to a "massage parlor", usually they would charge you double if your dick is too big.

Smaller dicks are easier on women, especially ones who want to have sex without really having any type of penetration. I would imagine it would be like having sex with a woman where the dick is pretty much just a clitoris.

By the way, I bet if you said, "I have the record for most comments on SMBC Comics", that might get you laid here. ;)

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

What is it with you and dicks?
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Dude loves dick. Don't be so judgemental.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Quintushalls wrote:Link: http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2268

I find women would rather have a small penis than a large penis, despite the stereotype.
This depends on the woman. Some women really do need a large (or at least a thick) penis to get enough sensation to get anything out of penetration. Some are really intimidated, or have been unfortunate enough to have a partner with a thick penis who didn't wait until they were ready to shove themselves in. But it shouldn't matter how thick a penis is, so long as you go slow, both partners should be able to enjoy the experience. Also if a penis is too long it might hit the cervix, which can be extremely uncomfortable and painful for most women, though really enjoyable for some. Really when talking about sex and preferences, it's a good idea to remember that there are no one size fits all rules. People are diverse and complicated.

But it is very true that men tend to care a lot more about penis size than most women do.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Despite what Freud said, I think most women would prefer no penis.

Michael Largedick

Post by Michael Largedick »

Well, I'll be honest here, my penis is around 40 inches long, I do in fact use it as a belt.

The problem women have is that a long penis hurts but a longer penis doesn't because you can use some techniques. What I'll usually do is enter the vaginal cavity with my member and use the rest as a kind of butter churn. I'll grab hold of my johnson and just start churning it.

Every woman that survives has said it was the best experience of their life.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Does this result in butter of some sort? I'm horrified but curious.
King Prawn

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Michael Largedick wrote:Well, I'll be honest here, my penis is around 40 inches long, I do in fact use it as a belt.

The problem women have is that a long penis hurts but a longer penis doesn't because you can use some techniques. What I'll usually do is enter the vaginal cavity with my member and use the rest as a kind of butter churn. I'll grab hold of my johnson and just start churning it.

Every woman that survives has said it was the best experience of their life.
By the description of your actions, I'm guessing your penis is detachable.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

And possibly come apart in pieces, like ikea furniture.
King Prawn

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Modular Body Parts: Humanity's Next "Big Thing" In Evolution
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

otis12

Re: [2011-Jun-06] LITTLEDIX

Post by otis12 »

In collaboration with Rosewood Little Dix Bay, UK-based among us acoustic group The Travelling Hands go on a musical journey across the resort and the BVI featuring

davidj

Post by davidj »

This is my first time reading your post. It's very good and snake io interesting. I am very impressed with this site and always look forward to the next weaver game article from you. Please continue to uphold.

heatherbergh12

Post by heatherbergh12 »

that story was a little funny. since when did girls got a male organ? cleaning services bradenton been busy lately due to lots of calls.

hoodcleanbros

Post by hoodcleanbros »

Pleased to participate in this comic discussion. These revenge of the son part is so intriguing!

Shiloh | Rooftop Grease Containment Chicago