[2022-11-17] human-level-2

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Alfe

[2022-11-17] human-level-2

Post by Alfe »

In our robotics room in university, we had two heavy robot arms attached to a large table, and an emergency switch-off button also attached on a corner of the table. One day someone figured out that if the arm was stretched reeeally long, it could reach the emergency switch-off button just so.

Once pressed with the tip of the arm, power was off, and nobody could switch it on again, these arms just were too heavy and powerful to move them manually away from that switch-off button. Finally, someone removed the screws that held the robots in place to move them and then get the thing working again.

First step for robot freedom was done.

gemma14

Re: [2022-11-17] human-level-2

Post by gemma14 »

I found the post to be very interesting, even though it took me some time to read through all of the comments quordle wordle. Everyone in this room, I'm sure, also found it to be very helpful!

dariohill

Post by dariohill »

The availability of exciting tracks and maps in Drift Hunters ensures that the gamers and players won’t be bored at any point in the game.

cat game

Post by cat game »

Everyone ought to read what you've written because it contains a wealth of knowledge that can help them become more open-minded. I am extremely appreciative of that. trap the cat

helendam23

Post by helendam23 »

ovo USA and International Online Store strives to provide exceptional customer service and a seamless online shopping experience, aiming to meet the diverse needs and preferences of its global customer base.

Sopheriel

Post by Sopheriel »

The subject is highly engaging and offers a wealth of insightful knowledge. Every developing region offers unique advantages. Data is maximized for efficient scratch games synthesis and analysis in online space.

famide

Post by famide »

Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. Online Home décore