[2016-01-21] Wierdest Comic on the Galactic Network

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Tony

[2016-01-21] Wierdest Comic on the Galactic Network

Post by Tony »

Anyone intrigued by this strip's core concept should read Robert Charles Wilson's wonderfully creative short story "Divided by Infinity," originally published in Starlight 2 (Tor, 1998) and now readable online:

http://www.tor.com/2010/08/05/divided-by-infinity/

That story was my first exposure to this odd application of the anthropic principle.

hytadapter

Re: [2016-01-21] Wierdest Comic on the Galactic Network

Post by hytadapter »

Hi, This is David Sievers representation of Shenzhen Hua Yi Teng Technology Co., Ltd.We are a qualitypower supply manufacturers

outenad

Post by outenad »

You can tell whether a review is professional from the first sentence. One of the most difficult aspects of a great uk essay writing service is providing unique, non-plagiarized material. The website will not rank well if the material is plagiarized. When it comes to selecting the top essay writing service reviews,

chanvova

Post by chanvova »

It's fun and engaging dordle

Dawn Stephens

Post by Dawn Stephens »

color tunnel is perfect for runners. Colorful tunnels make the first time you play a game more striking. If you play often, the tunnel's color will change after each round.

Durward Bins

Post by Durward Bins »

The more I play to drift hunters, the more I fall in love with it, what a great combination.

timemin

Post by timemin »

I think making a website like you is an advantage for you, I'm happy to share my feelings with everyone, I am very passionate about the game because it is very interesting. Please take the time to experience with me here: nyt crossword

Kendall

Post by Kendall »

Ready to conquer the merging world? The Watermelon game invites you to engage in a thrilling adventure where colliding identical fruits is the key to success. Challenge your friends and prove your merging prowess.