FAQ [For the less clever, answers are inside]

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Re: FAQ

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Anything I read on here stays in my memory until I close the tab
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Dindong
[Insert Here]

Post by Dindong »

I read everything. Except what are you listening to? and nanowrimo stuff.

Gangler
watashi wa kawaii desu ne ^o^;

Post by Gangler »

Like, all the post in this thread? Specify which posts are included in "These".
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

I assume you mean the new comic discussions. I didn't read them for a while shortly after it started. To many redundant comments or "this is a rip off of comic x" comments from the unregistered masses. But then I got bored and started reading them again. I only skim a lot, especially any post over a few sentences.

If you mean the whole board, I usually read everything except the writing stuff and I generally only quickly scroll through the what are you watching/listening to.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I only mean the LCD's, thus the question was posed in the LCD's FAQ thread. BBQ.
King Prawn

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

The OCD part of me is once again, mostly, satisfied. Don't mess it up people.
King Prawn

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

Now rename every thread "http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/YYYYMMDD.png" so that people can quickly find the comic that is being talked about by copy-pasting the thread title into a new browser window!
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Felstaff wrote:Now rename every thread "http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/YYYYMMDD.png" so that people can quickly find the comic that is being talked about by copy-pasting the thread title into a new browser window!
I'll have you know that the first half of them all have the comic link added at the top of each thread. So I haven't done it with the recent ones? Whine whine whine.
King Prawn

rhomboidal

Post by rhomboidal »

New fan, just registered. Read this FAQ, and it made me existentially question myself. Happy 2b here.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

rhomboidal wrote:New fan, just registered. Read this FAQ, and it made me existentially question myself. Happy 2b here.
Hello new person. May I politely point you towards the introduction thread? It's not so hard to find, it's in the 'New People Look Here Before Posting' section.
King Prawn

Ada Druuuunk

Re: FAQ [For the less clever, answers are inside]

Post by Ada Druuuunk »

fuck you i figured out your fucking code maaaaan you can't fool me i got it. so fucking anyone can post whatkind of forum you ruuuning here man fucking ada marie theres not even any shitty pop culture nerd shit your doing it wrong maaaaaaaaan. anyway i am postion here to tell you that i figured out your shit and can post here okay you can't stop me i'm too drunk to be stopped so don't even try you can't i don't even need to create an account its too easy holy shit bro liken i am literally right now positing right now you fucked up bigtime. isn't that some tshitty boyband disney channel bullshit bigtime somtheing aren't you ashamed to be associated with that shit get a life you gooddam nerd comic motherfucker. but to be real your comic is sometimes not as bad as it usuallay is so keep it up maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i hope the future brings you and your family happiness and understanding, fuck you.

Ada Druuuunk

Post by Ada Druuuunk »

Ada Druuuunk wrote:fuck you i figured out your fucking code maaaaan you can't fool me i got it. so fucking anyone can post whatkind of forum you ruuuning here man fucking ada marie theres not even any shitty pop culture nerd shit your doing it wrong maaaaaaaaan. anyway i am postion here to tell you that i figured out your shit and can post here okay you can't stop me i'm too drunk to be stopped so don't even try you can't i don't even need to create an account its too easy holy shit bro liken i am literally right now positing right now you fucked up bigtime. isn't that some tshitty boyband disney channel bullshit bigtime somtheing aren't you ashamed to be associated with that shit get a life you gooddam nerd comic motherfucker. but to be real your comic is sometimes not as bad as it usuallay is so keep it up maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i hope the future brings you and your family happiness and understanding, fuck you.
ALSO DUde what the fuck does E,but curvey have to do with penises thats the whole reason i cam e to this foru msite i didn't fucking get your goddamn comic today you shit eating fuckboy cum dumpsetsere . you better fucking eplain this shit to me i deserve it i am the best fuck you you think you are so great cause you make $1041204410 per comic doic FUCK ALL you piece of shit while i am here defending your dountry fuck you. i have seen things that would make you dead. you are no desrve ing it youi make too much money and if i have my way tyoyu will never see that money. could day sir and be exxpecting a call from my lawyers!!

Ada Druuuunk

Post by Ada Druuuunk »

Ada Druuuunk wrote:
Ada Druuuunk wrote:fuck you i figured out your fucking code maaaaan you can't fool me i got it. so fucking anyone can post whatkind of forum you ruuuning here man fucking ada marie theres not even any shitty pop culture nerd shit your doing it wrong maaaaaaaaan. anyway i am postion here to tell you that i figured out your shit and can post here okay you can't stop me i'm too drunk to be stopped so don't even try you can't i don't even need to create an account its too easy holy shit bro liken i am literally right now positing right now you fucked up bigtime. isn't that some tshitty boyband disney channel bullshit bigtime somtheing aren't you ashamed to be associated with that shit get a life you gooddam nerd comic motherfucker. but to be real your comic is sometimes not as bad as it usuallay is so keep it up maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i hope the future brings you and your family happiness and understanding, fuck you.
ALSO DUde what the fuck does E,but curvey have to do with penises thats the whole reason i cam e to this foru msite i didn't fucking get your goddamn comic today you shit eating fuckboy cum dumpsetsere . you better fucking eplain this shit to me i deserve it i am the best fuck you you think you are so great cause you make $1041204410 per comic doic FUCK ALL you piece of shit while i am here defending your dountry fuck you. i have seen things that would make you dead. you are no desrve ing it youi make too much money and if i have my way tyoyu will never see that money. could day sir and be exxpecting a call from my lawyers!!
also sorry i think i wzs too harsh cause i do like your shitty comic that isn not unny and <3<3<#<#also fuck you thanks fornot makin acccuont required cause that bullshit is hassled as fuc kand keep up the good wormk <3<3<3<#<3 but anyway i don't hinngk that its a good idea thp let anyone peoplea withouit acccount to post without cause you will get trolls rather thatn good comments like mem and that would be bad for you. I think that your children will fined happiness in life.

Ada Druuuunk

Post by Ada Druuuunk »

Ada Druuuunk wrote:
Ada Druuuunk wrote:
also sorry i think i wzs too harsh cause i do like your shitty comic that isn not unny and <3<3<#<#also fuck you thanks fornot makin acccuont required cause that bullshit is hassled as fuc kand keep up the good wormk <3<3<3<#<3 but anyway i don't hinngk that its a good idea thp let anyone peoplea withouit acccount to post without cause you will get trolls rather thatn good comments like mem and that would be bad for you. I think that your children will fined happiness in life.

Post by Guest »

whatever the fuck
also sorry i think i wzs too harsh cause i do like your shitty comic that isn not unny and <3<3<#<#also fuck you thanks fornot makin acccuont required cause that bullshit is hassled as fuc kand keep up the good wormk <3<3<3<#<3 but anyway i don't hinngk that its a good idea thp let anyone peoplea withouit acccount to post without cause you will get trolls rather thatn good comments like mem and that would be bad for you. I think that your children will fined happiness in life.[/quote][/quote]

you better fucking read ythis you shitboi , i apologive thjat was too harsh. im gonna try harder on this one okay maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan? so listen i just pissed and i look ed out the window at all that snow shit fuck winterby the way and i realive that human life is preshyus fuckspelling and that i value your happiness , so nevermind any negative shit i might have said and enjoy your next fucking, you're maiired right, so i bet you have a hot wife who is also i cool person and hot as shit. honestly your life is proollly way better than most pthers so you know what man fuck you you are a cool man.i can't gett the woman i want but hey man she's living her own life JUST LIKE YOU MAN so thats okay. all im triing to say is that you shouildn't let random motherfuckers post in your fucking forum and fuck you but also explain this comic cause i dont