[2011-Jun-25] Time to vote

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

DaveR

[2011-Jun-25] Time to vote

Post by DaveR »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2287

After reading all today's comic all I can think is the line from the Simpsons "Don't blame me I voted for Kodos!"
Anyone else get that mental picture from the future.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: Time to vote [2011-Jun-25]

Post by Lethal Interjection »

DaveR wrote:After reading all today's comic all I can think is the line from the Simpsons "Don't blame me I voted for Kodos!"
Anyone else get that mental picture from the future.
That episode of the Simpsons is from the past, so no.

seoo

seoo

Post by seoo »

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! https://www.posterprintcenter.com/perforated-window-graphics.html

isabellafanado

Re: [2011-Jun-25] Time to vote

Post by isabellafanado »

In the expansive field of low-cost services, ViQure Coupon Code distinguishes itself as an exceptional provider that offers a friendly platform that allows its users to access great deals. The ViQure Coupon Code brand service is different from others because it makes savings easy and provides massive discounts on various health and wellness products.

A seamless and user-friendly experience is had by those who navigate through the ViQure Coupon Code website. Many coupons in health categories have been provided for within their site which cover many diseases being presented with a wide range of options for discounting. These are just some of the individuals that would want to improve on their general well-being; hence, there is something for everyone at ViQure Coupon Code right from supplements to wellness services.

This is what makes ViQure Coupon Code stand out: Big savings. In addition to ordinary discounts, this platform has major deals that might significantly influence cumulative expenses involved in healthcare and self-care. This transparency in terms of conditions together with its easy redemption processes enhances the ease at which such services can be used.

Gold99

Re: [2011-Jun-25] Time to vote

Post by Gold99 »

Unlock a staggering 10,000php windfall within a mere 5 minutes through Gold99's lightning-fast payout functionality! Delve into the digital gaming domain, offering not only colossal jackpots but also a rock-solid and trustworthy gaming adventure.

PGasia