[2011-Aug-31] Science Denialists

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Gangler
watashi wa kawaii desu ne ^o^;

Re: [2011-Aug-31] Science Denialists

Post by Gangler »

Aw, shit. I specifically tried to grab one that wasn't incest. Sorry, I'll remove the link.
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

It really doesn't speak well of animes that it is apparently so difficult to not find incest hentai with characters of questionable age.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Gangler

Post by Gangler »

Painfully true actually.
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

oldtaku

Post by oldtaku »

Did you just troll the entire internet? Good work!

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

On that note, let us all appreciate this tumblr account.
King Prawn

Gangler

Post by Gangler »

Lol. That is just hilarious.

What always drives me crazy is when the shows have the boobs bounce around independent of eachother while the girl is just standing still. It's like two sentient creatures and they're trying to escape or something.
about to eat your face.

Girlysprite

Post by Girlysprite »

Wow...biut over the top explanations of what the comic was about eh? For me it was just a guy laughing about 'brainwashed people', while he himself is brainwashed by today's cultural norms (set by feminists, appareantly) and he does not question those.

Goes to show that while we might be able to point out when someone else has been brainwashed, we can rarely point it out within ourselves (because that is how the mind works). We all are brainwashed anyways, we call that 'being raised'. :)

ChaoticBrain
[ASK] me about supple pony flanks

Post by ChaoticBrain »

Edminster wrote:According to a reverse image search you like Imageteen incest hentaiImage.
Also known as all hentai that isn't tentacles.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

People being attracted to women with small breasts, like flappers, could also be an example of how societal preferences can suppress biological preferences. It is not necessarily evidence that straight men are not biologically wired to be sexually aroused by breasts.

I too would find it weird if an adult sucked on breasts like a baby, unless they were into paraphilic infantilism. That might be how a per-pubescent boy thinks you stimulate a woman, but most women I've met don't like you to actually try to nurse during sex.

I'm sure there are cultural differences as to what men find attractive. Socialization has a huge effect on how we think and behave, which is part of the point of the comic. I would also guess that most heterosexual males find breasts sexually arousing when not influenced by cultural norms.

I assume, as others have said, that the comic is just trying to point out that vehemently cleaving to a specific viewpoint with little or no empirical evidence for the furtherance of a political or ideological agenda is not strictly the realm of the far-right, but it common in any extreme viewpoint.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

None

Post by None »

Okay, thing: as a female item with small breasts, I must note that apparently some male persons are also attracted to those. Perhaps not as many. Perhaps I am loathsome to most. But at least a few straight dudes have thought the tiny scraps attached to my chest are okay.

So it may in fact be that attraction to women with smaller breasts is not entirely a culturally mandated thing. Maybe this is part of natural human variation? Maybe the fact that those of us who are a bit less tremendous up top don't start sagging at age 17 is attractive to some people?

I just get a mite tired of hearing, always and only, that breasts bigger than the head of the object (whatever it is, who cares) to which they are attached are the only attractive kind. Jesus H, people, some of us are not made naturally of implants. Perhaps it is indeed natural, or at least possible, to be attracted to people who look unlike those you usually see in magazines?

Consider.

(As to the comic, I suspect it is indeed natural for males to be attracted to breasts, because I mean come on they are after all a sexual display. We haven't got bright red butts because we're bipedal and it would be less useful than lumps on our chests. However, it is also true that breasts are far more sexualized in modern society than they have been in the past, especially large ones on women who do not have correspondingly generous hips.)

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Post by Guest »

Boobs are disproportionately big in humans as compared to other great apes. When you have a sexually dimorphic feature exaggerated beyond functionality and not present until fertility, you have a sexual cue. It'd be a less functional male who didn't respond sexually to an obvious sexual cue.

Anon

Post by Anon »

My problem with breasts has always been the nipples. There's a form of fetish where they photoshop the nipples off naked women, it's much more attractive.

Peter

Post by Peter »

A posts link.
B does search on link, finds it can be found by searching for incest, links to incest, accuses A of posting creepy shit.
A apologises.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Kaharz wrote: I too would find it weird if an adult sucked on breasts like a baby, unless they were into paraphilic infantilism. That might be how a per-pubescent boy thinks you stimulate a woman, but most women I've met don't like you to actually try to nurse during sex.
My understanding from what I remember from the article was that they were talking about breast play generally and that was what his mind jumped to. I don't think they asked him specifically about simulated nursing. Then again I could be wrong, like I said, I haven't been able to find it again.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.