[2012-Jan-04] Testicle Wobbler Device

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Idiotboy

[2012-Jan-04] Testicle Wobbler Device

Post by Idiotboy »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db ... 2482#comic
I think Zach has some repressed bisexual thoughts.

Jacob

Re: [2012-Jan-04] Testicle Wobbler Device

Post by Jacob »

I predicted that this comic would end with the two of them having sex (perhaps it did?)

I'm pretty sure "Engineer / Engineer marriage banned" would still be an acceptable punchline for my predicted ending.

ZachbutnottheRealOne

Post by ZachbutnottheRealOne »

Is anyone else having trouble with the votey being obscured by the SMBCTheatre Youtube thing that is stickied to the top of the announcements? If it's just me... I'll just move along and pretend I didn't post this.

For the record: Firefox is the browser.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Idiotboy wrote:http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db ... 2482#comic
I think Zach has some repressed bisexual thoughts.
Who says they are repressed? And really who cares? Unless of course you are holding out hope for a torrid affair with him.
Is anyone else having trouble with the votey being obscured by the SMBCTheatre Youtube thing that is stickied to the top of the announcements? If it's just me... I'll just move along and pretend I didn't post this.
Nope, using firefox as well.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Pitch Hitter
[Insert Here]

Post by Pitch Hitter »

pfffft chrome

wbeaty

Post by wbeaty »

Breastwobbler technology would work better as a sensor.

Triangulate on wobble acoustic sources and use the data to aim a tilt-pan-zoom camera. Adjust for desired frequency (size.) Set it up outdoors on campus: instant BoobieVision.
(((((((((((((((((((( ( (O) ) ))))))))))))))))))))
bill beaty 206-543-6195
http://amasci.com/ Science_Hobbyist
beaty a chem.washington.edu

Quintushalls

Post by Quintushalls »

wbeaty might just be the smartest person I know!

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

If that's the same wbeaty from AmaSci then consider me vaguely impressed and also incredibly disappointed that SMBC has strayed so far from the pseudo-dadaist glory it once was.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Minkis

Post by Minkis »

ZachbutnottheRealOne wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with the votey being obscured by the SMBCTheatre Youtube thing that is stickied to the top of the announcements? If it's just me... I'll just move along and pretend I didn't post this.

Yup, I've noticed that too. If you can see part of it, you can drag it out, with Firefox, and get a small transparent version of it. If you can't see the image, just view page source, and search for "after.gif", that will give you the URL.

Jag

Post by Jag »

I was under the impression that, upon using the boobs-o-tron, the balls-o-tron would no longer be necessary.

wbeaty

Post by wbeaty »

Edminster wrote:If that's the same wbeaty from AmaSci then consider me vaguely impressed and also incredibly disappointed that SMBC has strayed so far from the pseudo-dadaist glory it once was.
Yep, me. Back in engineering school, this would have been ~1978, a friend and I were walking out of a lecture hall with below-ground entrance and wide stairs descending from the street. Crowds of female students were rushing down the stairs to get to class ...with bouncing. We watched, then looked at each other. Him: holy effin crap. Me: MOVING SUBSONIC SIGNAL SOURCES TRACKABLE BY MICROPHONE PHASE ARRAY!!!

:)
(((((((((((((((((((( ( (O) ) ))))))))))))))))))))
bill beaty 206-543-6195
http://amasci.com/ Science_Hobbyist
beaty a chem.washington.edu