[2012-Mar-28] Brains in Hell.

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Re: [2012-March-28th] Brains in Hell.

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I'm registered and I don't have a signature.
BOM BOM BOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

GUTCHUCKER wrote:I'm registered and I don't have a signature.
BOM BOM BOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Do you think that makes you special?

Jacobe

Post by Jacobe »

My use of then for than was on the order of parody, and, admittedly, a half-attempt at a troll, which is usually what I am attempting when I post on this forum. "sophomoric" is an adequate descriptor of what I have been feeling from this comic lately. We could also perhaps say that the economy of Zach's humor is going through a period of contraction rather than expansion, and I can only hope it is approaching a trough.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Well, his S&P* rating was recently downgraded to AA+.

*Setup and Punchline
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mkC

Post by mkC »

It may be a coincidence, but I was recently linked to this video from that one community news site. Perhaps Zach saw the same thing?

Post by Guest »

Dane Raider wrote:
sotic wrote:Maybe Jacobe's point is that Zach is being sophomoric about his recent comics.
Point happily conceded, both to you and Jacobe.

The issue still needs addressing, though. Professional journalists make this mistake, it's infuriating.

Okay, I'm realising now that the example that's springing to mind is actually video game reviewers, who maybe don't qualify as professional journalists. Burn on them, then.

Considering many of them are not even paid for what they do, I don't think you can exactly expect the cream of the crop either in terms of grammatical knowledge or willingness to put in the effort to double check for errors. Nonetheless, I sympathize. The sort of mistakes I've seen all too frequently in video game reviews are exasperating.

Post by Guest »

Bugger. I forgot to close the quote tag when I removed part of the post. That's exasperating too.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Guest wrote:
Dane Raider wrote:
sotic wrote:Maybe Jacobe's point is that Zach is being sophomoric about his recent comics.

The issue still needs addressing, though. Professional journalists make this mistake, it's infuriating.

Okay, I'm realising now that the example that's springing to mind is actually video game reviewers, who maybe don't qualify as professional journalists. Burn on them, then.

Considering many of them are not even paid for what they do, I don't think you can exactly expect the cream of the crop either in terms of grammatical knowledge or willingness to put in the effort to double check for errors. Nonetheless, I sympathize. The sort of mistakes I've seen all too frequently in video game reviews are exasperating.
who the fuck are you
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

DonRetrasado wrote:
Guest wrote:

who the fuck are you
further, why should we care
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

haikooligan

Post by haikooligan »

Dane Raider wrote:
unregistered scum wrote: ---
parody.onimpression.com
Awww, that's cute. It thinks it's registered and can have a signature.
oh fine

Dane Raider

Post by Dane Raider »

Guest wrote:
Dane Raider wrote:video game reviewers
Considering many of them are not even paid for what they do
I was thinking of IGN reviewers. They are, to the best of my knowledge, given at least a working wage.
haikooligan, the Almighty Registered One, wrote:oh fine
Huh?

parody.onimpression.com =/= http://www.seizurerobots.com

You want us to visit both of your sites?

Oh yeah, also, welcome to the forum. Am I too inexperienced here to nag new people into visiting the new people thread?
Being kinky is when you tickle your girlfriend's anus with a feather, being perverted is when you bypass that hassle and just start humping chickens.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Dane Raider wrote:Oh yeah, also, welcome to the forum. Am I too inexperienced here to nag new people into visiting the new people thread?
No. Once you've posted in the new people thread you're allowed to nag about it.
King Prawn

Destructicus

Post by Destructicus »

Jacobe wrote:I feel like Zach has been posting the same, lifeless, pointless joke for the past three weeks: "Science is better then religion lol!!"
It's not that lifeless and pointless when you consider that billions still believe the opposite.