[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - [2012-Sep-21] Reproduction

[2012-Sep-21] Reproduction

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

[2012-Sep-21] Reproduction

Postby Summerinx » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 pm

First time that I'm really disappointed with a comic.

I still think it's amazing that all of my ancestors managed to procreate.
Summerinx

Re: [2012-September-21] Reproduction

Postby anus mcgee » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:30 am

I can't believe it to you this long to be disappointed. All Zach posts now is preachy, uninspired crap.
anus mcgee

Postby gemeric » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:50 am

I've given this quite a bit of thought myself. I never plan to have kids and I don't want to have kids, but I find it unnerving that I would be the first in my line of ancestors (stretching back to the dawn of life, i remind you) to have not reproduced.
gemeric

Postby Eumesmopo » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 am

When I stop to think that I could be the decendant of a blood-thirsty warlord who had thousands of children because he raped hundreds of slaves captured from conquered tribes, that actually makes me fell kinda of badass. :twisted:
Eumesmopo

Postby Summerinx » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Summerinx

Postby Buttons » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Buttons

Postby FarleShadow » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 pm

FarleShadow

Postby Kaharz » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Postby Maze1125 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:52 am

Maze1125

Postby Kaharz » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:56 pm

You are aware that I don't pay any attention to the 'lessons' Zach puts in the comic, right?
Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Postby Maze1125 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:53 am

No, how could I be aware of that until you mentioned it?
Maze1125

Postby Sahan » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:02 am

Telepathy, man! All the cool kids are using it. I know that for a fact because I have telepathy.
Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Postby Buttons » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:49 am

Buttons

Postby tysonlee » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:45 am

Never mind lawyers, the genies should have consulted a mathematician-- all you need is a type system. SImply only accept wishes phrased within a constrained grammar which prevents self-referential statements by requiring for example only 2-sets can contain 1-sets. Then specify the genie will grant any first-order wish.
We offer best quality for practice. Pass on first try using free resources. For more information about this product see page
tysonlee

Return to Latest Comic Discussion 3: Revenge of the Son of Latest Comic Discussion 2