[2016-08-28] Time Awkwardness

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

NeatNit
[Insert Here]

[2016-08-28] Time Awkwardness

Post by NeatNit »

https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/time-awkwardness

Happened upon this at random and couldn't find an existing thread. This does make me wonder what happened to the theater and to the audience members. The same question applies to the more modern-day occurrences of shootings that happen in movie theaters or other (potentially more expensive) paid entertainment venues.

If anyone has any info, post it here!

timeline

Re: [2016-08-28] Time Awkwardness

Post by timeline »

A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important information for me foodle. And I'm glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing!

Yuksioa

Post by Yuksioa »

Your writing style is fantastic, and I appreciate all the useful information you provide. Absolutely one of a kind and extremely thrilling! Keep going in that direction! amanda the adventurer

badobre

Post by badobre »

This is very helpful for me, and the people who are looking for info about celebrity heights

dryfirewood

Post by dryfirewood »

Friday Night Funkin is a rhythm game where you control the main character BF, who wants to win the heart of his girlfriend GF through competing against other characters. The game consists of multiple rounds of increasing difficulty, you have to hit the right beat to overcome challenging opponents. The game has beautiful music and graphics, and quickly attracts the attention of a large number of players.

katyperry

Post by katyperry »

retro bowl college is indeed a popular mobile game that combines elements of football management and on-field decision-making, all presented in a nostalgic retro aesthetic. It provides a simplified and enjoyable experience for players who want to take on the role of a football coach and quarterback.