[2020-06-19] Sleeping

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

P1h3r1e3d13

[2020-06-19] Sleeping

Post by P1h3r1e3d13 »

https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/sleeping

Hovertext:
Best alteration of panel 3 will be awarded 10 internet points.
So here's a template to get you started:

RyanW

Re: [2020-06-19] Sleeping

Post by RyanW »

When I wake up, I realize I just spent eight hours in a hallucination filled coma and everyone considers that completely normal.
"Most of the quotes you read on the internet are misattributed." - George Washington

electric sheep

Post by electric sheep »

When I wake up, for a short time, I remember the peaceful butterfly, now resting, that I am. That I am it's fantasy it unwitting made to fulfil it's want of suffering: to suffer, to make suffer; then forget come morning, that life could be ever more cruel.

hmijail

Post by hmijail »

RyanW wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:42 am
When I wake up, I realize I just spent eight hours in a hallucination filled coma and everyone considers that completely normal.
Get out you XKCDer

dfd

Post by dfd »

Everything is very open and honest, and the challenges are broken down in great detail. The information is without a doubt beneficial to have. Is my website extremely successful in terms of making money? Please take a look at this: run 3

Mell Grant

Post by Mell Grant »

Discover the reality: Is the human dog bed real?! These beds share features with regular dog beds, offering bolstered sides for relaxation. Covered in soft materials like faux fur or sheepskin, they provide cozy comfort. Some boast adorable dog-themed designs, adding a touch of whimsy. Embrace the existence of real human dog beds, where comfort meets style in a delightful fusion.

elainao

Post by elainao »

Five Nights at Freddy's creates a sense of tension and pressure as you face the rigors of robots for five consecutive nights. You must be smart and sharp-eyed to deal with them and grasp the signs of threat.