[08-29-2020]Suplexocracy

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

RyanW

[08-29-2020]Suplexocracy

Post by RyanW »

I came here to critique this form of government, but honestly I can't think of anything. It seems perfect.

All hail Emperor Hafþór. Long may he reign.
"Most of the quotes you read on the internet are misattributed." - George Washington

Candide the optimist

Re: [08-29-2020]Suplexocracy

Post by Candide the optimist »

Why did parts of current Canadia not make it int @greater Canadia”?

RyanW

Post by RyanW »

Candide the optimist wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:44 pm
The red-white-red is all Canadian Empire territory. All of NA, and SA except for Brazil.

Though the Canadian PM should be flexing to O Canadia, eh?

Wait. Does the forum software automatically change Canadia?
"Most of the quotes you read on the internet are misattributed." - George Washington

behosh

Post by behosh »

Just came here to say that the bearded figure dressed in the Indian flag l(panel #9) appears to have been modelled on Narendra Modi, India's current prime minister (who has, among other things, been growing out his beard over the last few months, and who also happens to be--to put it mildly--an Islamophobic, autocratic bigot, and one of who's campaign slogans was literally about how he had a "56-inch chest", which would have been funny except for the fact that it got him elected)

NerillDP

Post by NerillDP »

Candide the optimist wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:44 pm
Hm, let's see parts of Baffin Isle, all of Prince of Wales, Victoria, Banks and King William islands. Those pushovers in Labrador would clearly fall, but the intransigent Newfoundlanders, seething since 1949 when their own coinage was made worthless, would never capitulate again: Damn you Joey Smallwood. (besides it's too damn windy, who wants to go there?)

throwawayaccount5

Post by throwawayaccount5 »

I'm afraid to admit that the only reason I want this type of government is to watch naked old people wrestle to the death.

clamb09

Post by clamb09 »

I adore that you informed me about this article since I think it's amazing. That is exactly what I was hoping to discover, and I sincerely hope you will continue to share such excellent stuff in the years to come. quordle