[2021-02-14] Food Choice

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

pgn674

[2021-02-14] Food Choice

Post by pgn674 »

The book referenced in the pop up text, Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions by Brian Christian and Tom Griffiths, is an awesome book that I keep referencing back to myself.

The notion described is called "computationally unkind" in the book. I've tried to incorporate the lesson in my life as well. For example, if it's a good time to clean the house or put things away, I try not to just ask my wife "What should I do now?" Instead I'll search and think for a bit and then say something like "I'm thinking I'll go take care of X, does that sound good?" It gives my wife a reasonable default choice while also giving her a chance to direct me in case she had a goal for the day.

The book also introduced me to the 37% stopping problem, and now I go hunting for opportunities to use it in life.

deliverything

Re: [2021-02-14] Food Choice

Post by deliverything »

When asked this and similar questions by family members, I often responded much as in panel 1. They ended up just making these decisions without my input. I'd argue this is a good strategy: if the person being asked legitimately doesn't have a preference, this isn't a problem, and if they do, it'll hopefully motivate them to actually say something useful instead of putting all the work on the questioner.

jerryboi

Post by jerryboi »

Well, if you need an interior house design you can always choose us!

Rengert

Post by Rengert »

I like different perfumes which smell hot and passion. I used to buy different stuff like here https://joynights.org/flavored-lube/ for play with my wife. Steaming is also incredibly beneficial to relax the body and mind, to release pain and encourage the body to release harmful toxins. Coupled with the therapeutic benefits of orgasms, you can feel doubly relaxed! A hot shower is a natural sedative, as is an orgasm, as both relieve stress and tension and reset the body.

davidlinggard

Post by davidlinggard »

I enjoyed reading your article and thought it was extremely helpful. If you have some spare time, join me in playing retro bowl game

suscious

Post by suscious »

It's a free io Multiplayer Kart Battle Arena game, and it's called smash karts . Accelerate quickly. Fire rockets. Create some large explosions.

trap game

Post by trap game »

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! trap the cat