Time-based emotions

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

shanen

Time-based emotions

Post by shanen »

Just reading an interesting book related to http://smbc-comics.com/comic/emotion-3

Too bad there's no HTML here or I'd use a table, but we have the regular list option:
  1. Anger: Past-based
  2. Sadness: Past-based
  3. Fear: Future-based
  4. Happiness: Present-focused
  5. Surprise: Past-based
  6. Disgust: Past-based
I had to guess on the last two because Garcia and Miralles aren't clear about that in The Book of Ichigo Ichie (which is 一期一会 if Japanese is okay here).

I can't remember if SMBC has already made this point, but omnipotence is incompatible with freedom, regardless of godly powers and principles. Knowing the future would oblige the gawd to do whatever is "best", and that knowledge would include knowledge of the gawd's own limitations and probabilities. It's only in imperfect knowledge that there is room for freedom to make meaningful choices.

ghfg

Re: Time-based emotions

Post by ghfg »

I believe that your idea will be replicated and used as the basis for the invention of many other ideas because it is both creative and excellent. foodle

SaintOtis

Post by SaintOtis »

Minesweeper is an extremely popular game and is loved by many people around the world.

lilycollins

Post by lilycollins »

Regarding the emotions and their time focus, it is commonly accepted incredibox in the field of psychology that fear is future-oriented, while anger, sadness, and disgust are past-oriented. Surprise is usually considered a reaction to unexpected events, which can be either past or present. As for happiness, it can be experienced in different time frames, such as reminiscing about past happy events or enjoying present ones.

jwseo

Post by jwseo »

By combining strains, you can enjoy the invigorating effects of a white strain and the soothing nature of a red, striking a harmonious balance. Different strains have unique properties. buy kratom online and blend for a fusion of these effects, creating a unique experience tailored to your needs.

Watson

Post by Watson »

Freezing consideration perhaps it is an understanding to create could possibly help everybody else is having troubles searching though My group is some unclear a lot more i am permitted to get details and even communications information at these. top book writing services

articlesfreeonno156

Post by articlesfreeonno156 »

Really special blog post, Thanks for your time designed for writing It education. Outstandingly drafted guide, if only every webmasters marketed the exact same a better standard of subject matter whilst you, cyberspace was obviously a better set. Satisfy continue the good work! Seminyak Restaurant Place