[2021-07-12] Names

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

quazgar

[2021-07-12] Names

Post by quazgar »

Alt-Text: The Weinersmith family crest will also feature a griffin who's sad about being here of all places.

That's just QualityLand, the book by Mark-Uwe Kling 8) Also available in English :D
Welcome to the land of Scarlett Prisoner and her twin brother Robert Warden.

aaronb

Re: [2021-07-12] Names

Post by aaronb »

wiserd

Post by wiserd »

So Alexandra Cook, Vijay Trader, and Jason Freeman.

Elon Musk, Probably

Post by Elon Musk, Probably »

Congratulations, you ruined the joke.

Random German Guy

Post by Random German Guy »

There is actually a recommendable scifi book called "QualityLand" that has this as a feature.

People get family names like "Sysadmin" or "Principal", "Jobless" or "Nun"

francheslove19

Post by francheslove19 »

Hello people! Do you know the gamepixel art color by number game? this game is now available in app store. Also, the newest update of the game Empires and Allies by Zynga is also available to download for free, if you love mind games, this game is for your... I know a lot of games that you are going to like. You can send request and I will try to find it and I will share them here. Thanks a lot.

Luie Jane

Post by Luie Jane »

Sounds good. can somebody add more topics like this?

Luie
Redmondplumbingco.com

aricjoshua

Post by aricjoshua »

Discover the new online game-themed cookie clicker, which is a special clicker that provides an entertaining space. It is one of the trending incremental games with 2D textures and different standout features.

Rodger L. Paul

Post by Rodger L. Paul »

I recognize the value of reading this material. I look forward to reading more of your writings from you that I find as impressive as this one. Come to play tiny fishing if you are finding games.

Annata24

Post by Annata24 »

This is a very good book and inspires me street fighter duel a lot. It brings positive messages to readers

fdfb

Post by fdfb »

Thank you for sharing these good and useful videos. I really like the videos you share because it gives me a lot of knowledge. stumble guys

royaka

Post by royaka »

Good tips! Practice working in the cookie clicker factory to create delicious cookies. You will have the opportunity to own many smart devices and idle production.