Pieces of Stories

I… I don't know! way to put me on the spot!

Moderator: Kimra

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: Pieces of Stories

Post by Kimra »

Wait, have you written these or are you finding them on the internet? Either way they are surreal.
King Prawn

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Found on the Internet, particularly the Best and Worst Roleplaying Experiences threads on SA.
INT. DINER - NIGHT.

A young-looking WOMAN in a pink waitress uniform is clearing a table. She looks sadly at the camera.

WOMAN
I'd always wanted to be a doctor, but when I was Embraced, I had to kiss all that goodbye. Med school doesn't fit my . . . new lifestyle. How could I possibly get the education I need?

ANNOUNCER [V.O.]
It's never too late to go back to school.

EXT. LARGE GOTHIC BUILDING - NIGHT.

The camera pans down to a heraldic shield - an Ouroborous with the motto CARPE NOCTEM - carved into a low wall outside the doors of the building.

ANNOUNCER [CONT'D]
At Elysium University, we give you the tools you need to succeed in unlife.

INT. CLASSROOM - NIGHT.

A group of students are sitting at their desks, watching a professor as he writes on a blackboard.

ANNOUNCER [CONT'D]
With dozens of accredited degree programs, we're sure to have the one that's right for you.

EXT. CITY STREET - NIGHT

A group of students are walking down the street, talking and laughing.

ANNOUNCER [CONT'D]
You'll form connections that can last a Requiem -

INT. PROFESSOR'S OFFICE - NIGHT

A professor and a student are sitting at a desk. The student's notebook is open in front of him, and the professor points to it as she explains a detail to the student. The student smiles and nods.

ANNOUNCER [CONT'D]
- and learn the skills you need to succeed in these modern nights.

INT. AN EXECUTIVE BOARDROOM - NIGHT.

A young-looking, be-suited EXECUTIVE shakes hands with an older man, also be-suited. He turns to the camera and smiles.

EXECUTIVE
I did!

INT. ART GALLERY - NIGHT.

An ARTIST surveys her art showing; a crowd of people in the background are schmoozing and admiring the paintings on the wall. She turns to the camera and smiles.

ARTIST
I did!

INT. HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM - NIGHT.
The WOMAN, now wearing a doctor's scrubs, stands over a patient lying on a table. She turns to the camera and smiles.

WOMAN
And I did!

The patient on the table starts to FLATLINE. The WOMAN lifts the patient's wrist to her mouth and begins to drink his blood.

As the WOMAN feeds, the camera blurs again. The school crest and the words "ENROLL TODAY AT ELYSIUM UNIVERSITY (555)555-1234" are superimposed on the screen.

ANNOUNCER [V.O.]
Call today to realize your potential at Elysium University!
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Well I want to write a good piece involving the female protagonist getting raped. I mean, half the female super heroes have been raped to contextualize why they fight. They're all victimized. This one villian could travel through time. There's a female overpowered hero who says she's immune to his time manipulation. He basically says he traveled back in time, raped her as a child, and her shock at the event is used an an opening for him to murder her. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

Rape is a touchy topic, and I deliberately said it in an offensive way to obscure the possible direction I'd take it. When I say "for her own good" it was the male lead's justification, and we seem to have confused that for my own beliefs. I am attempting to make a writing that subverts the trope. Anyways, for the longer story I've considered a similar dynamic but since I like both characters I'm not going to make it rape. It was a what if scenario. I want to see if I can make it more than just "I was raped, so I'll be strong and independent and kick ass and be a dude with tits" kinda thing.

Really, give me anything and I'll make a story out of it. Give me like, 5 different random things to write about and i'll make a decent story out of it. I'll take my rape fanfiction to some place it would be appreciated, like at a feminist convention or something.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

AHMETxRock wrote:Well I want to write a good piece involving the female protagonist getting raped. I mean, half the female super heroes have been raped to contextualize why they fight. They're all victimized. This one villian could travel through time. There's a female overpowered hero who says she's immune to his time manipulation. He basically says he traveled back in time, raped her as a child, and her shock at the event is used an an opening for him to murder her. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

Rape is a touchy topic, and I deliberately said it in an offensive way to obscure the possible direction I'd take it. When I say "for her own good" it was the male lead's justification, and we seem to have confused that for my own beliefs. I am attempting to make a writing that subverts the trope. Anyways, for the longer story I've considered a similar dynamic but since I like both characters I'm not going to make it rape. It was a what if scenario. I want to see if I can make it more than just "I was raped, so I'll be strong and independent and kick ass and be a dude with tits" kinda thing.

Really, give me anything and I'll make a story out of it. Give me like, 5 different random things to write about and i'll make a decent story out of it. I'll take my rape fanfiction to some place it would be appreciated, like at a feminist convention or something.
... I just.. I .. So your immune to my power? Fuck you bitch? Is that the response you were going for then. Why not just go and stand in on various functions like being the creepy guy at her 8th birthday party. Nope, straight to rape!

.. Yeah. Just.. Well you said he was a villian I guess, so sure? Why not?
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

This is why you don't give time travel to rapists, people!
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

So that's what I've been doing wrong. Whoops. Sorry, guys.*

*I gave it to heterosexual female dildo rapists.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

This was less bad than what I was thinking, for sure.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

From here on out, every time I see the word rape, or anything alluding to it on this thread I'm going to censor it with 'tickles'. Just because I can.

How's that for freedom of speech bitches?

Unless it's very relevant to the story idea. There's only so much censoring I'll allow myself.
King Prawn

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Freedom of yo mamma. Zing!
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

I have an actual idea. Not just rainbows falling in love. It is going to be a fantasy adventure story with a heroine bounty hunter dressed in semi innapropriate clothing on the advice of her manager, a charming but otherwise dubious individual. Things get real when it becomes POLITICAL. But not just POLITICAL, its GONE MAD WITH CRAZY MAGIC POWER POLITICAL.

Now to somehow make it an original story
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

The spice of life, making things original.

I'm also toying with writing a novel type sequel to this dumbass script I wrote for Script Frenzy.
King Prawn

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

carbonstealer wrote:dressed in semi innapropriate clothing
Is this a plot point?
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Why wouldn't it be?!
King Prawn

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Of course the female character's outfit is vitally important to the plot. Indeed however would you be able to know anything that is going on with her without having the excruciating details of her wardrobe?

I was going to write more, but I'm just to easily distracted. So, more later!
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Okay so Oldrac reminded me of an idea I/we had like a year ago to fax off random little stories to random numbers, and I think that's what I'm going to write this year. Like ten stories a day on whatever passes my fancy, written as either a memoir or in epistolary fashion if i want to inflate my wordcount with a bunch of "to whom it may concern"s or "yours in faith"s.

For bonus points I'd actually fax them at the end of it.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud