Nanowrimo 2013

But what happens next?

Moderator: Kimra

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: Nanowrimo 2013

Post by Kimra »

Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:Your encouragement to others is, I hesitate to say, kinda inspiring.

Maybe I'll try a short story or two.
Man people shouldn't go near me in November. I just try and convert them all to the cause. It's possibly very scary.

Also yay! Feel free to post them on the forum as you write them, or to keep them private and hidden. As you please. :)
King Prawn

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I finished Nano. My brain is dead.

I'm sorry for being a terrible mod for writing and art and not trying to pressure you all into writing more this year.
King Prawn

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Yay! Congrats!
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

Have you ever sent anything you've written to any sort of publisher or editor? Might you?
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Editors require money.

And nothing I've ever written has gotten to editing standards. i.e. I haven't bothered to edit them enough to send them off. It would be nice to bother one day. This story's getting a total rewrite (maybe if I'm bored when I reread it I'll post a few gems so you can truly understand how much it needs it). I hope to be ambitious enough to get it to editing stage.

Then I hope, if I get that far, to have the mental fortifications to handle waiting for and receiving (if you are lucky) rejection letters).
King Prawn